Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2010, 00:01   #136
Team-BHP Support

Today is my last day in San Francisco but not in the US.

Had to pay an additional 60$'s at the airport for my baggage. Never expected the weight to cross 70 pounds.

I had packed in a suitcase inside a suitcase. So much effort into stuffing everything inside. But at the weigh point when I realised that I still need to pay 60. Opened the luggage and distributed everything into 2 suitcases. Also emptied out most of my carry on stuff. If I have to pay, might as well pay and then relax.

A major portion of that excess weight is from the riding gear. Who would think helmets and jackets would weigh as much.

Had breakfast at the airport itself. Thank god for Subway. Finished a foot long. I was that hungry.

Yesterday had paid a visit to Avis, the same place from where I had taken the car.
If I had directly returned the car at the airport I would have been charged 195$ per week. Because I went there and spoke with the very helpful Abu, he fixed the rate at 175 and allowed me to drop the car at the airport.

Including all taxes etc the rental bill was a cool 924$.
In the 28 days I had the car, my Toyota Matrix did a little over 2500 miles.
In all I have driven over 60 hours in that car. With an average moving speed of over 40 miles.

It has changed my views on which should be my next car.
If I was to replace my wagon r as soon I get to India. I will buy myself a Honda Jazz.
Its the closest I can find to a Toyota Matrix in India.

The issues with security check are highly overrated. Everyone was helpful. No one did anything that would be considered offensive or a violation of my privacy.

Most of us were sent thru the X-Ray machine. Its totally non-intrusive. If I was flying everyday then I would have a problem with radiation. Anyways my only suggestion to anyone doing the x-ray thing. Let a couple of days maybe 2 or 3 pass before making babies.

Last edited by bblost : 5th December 2010 at 00:30.
bblost is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th December 2010, 01:31   #137
BHPian

re: San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.

Bblost, The Corolla and Matrix are the same platform, So if you want to buy similar in India- stick to Corolla Altis, not arch rival Honda.

Ref Toyota Matrix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where is next the bad boy going to?? looking anxiously for the rest.
Old 8th December 2010, 03:11   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
Oh!!! ok. Thanks for the info.

But do Universal Studio (US) have all these setup for all the movies they make? How many such set can they maintain over time?

BTW, @BBlost - how long were you in US? How much time does it take for the guided tour? Some write-up on this is appreciated.
They maintain sets of few movies and whatever is there to see for the public is shown on a guided tour.
Guided tour takes approximately 1 hour to complete but wait lines for the tour tram can be quite extensive and total time required to complete it may be more.

This tram tour is included in admission price of Universal.

In addition to this tour, you get to see some shows which are usually based on movie themes such as Shrek, Waterworld, Terminator etc and ride various roller coasters which also are based on movie themes.

If one plan to see most of the shows, ride most of the rides and take guided tour they should spend one full day at the Universal as wait times to get into an attraction are usually quite extensive :(
lexusES350 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th December 2010, 09:57   #139
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusES350 View Post
If one plan to see most of the shows, ride most of the rides and take guided tour they should spend one full day at the Universal as wait times to get into an attraction are usually quite extensive :(
3 days if you include Islands of adventure and harry potter...
I've been to Universal studios in Orlando.
14000rpm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th December 2010, 00:11   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
3 days if you include Islands of adventure and harry potter...
I've been to Universal studios in Orlando.
Though I have never been to Universal in Orlando, I believe it is totally different than what they have in LA. Last time I went to LA one was in September 2010 and they don't have the attractions that you mentioned.
I have been to Universal Hollywood on multiple occasions and one day is sufficient enough to visit the park though anything less than that one will have to pick and choose what they want to see.
lexusES350 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th December 2010, 15:45   #141
Team-BHP Support

Sitting in the Dubai International airport waiting for my connecting flight to India.

What do I think I will miss most about US. I am sure its going to be the sheer beauty of California. The view of the Pacific as you drive on CA-1.

And of the people. The general "You, First" in everything. Standing in a queue, getting to a stop sign. The first reaction is, "You, First". I believe that the amazing traffic system they have running is thanks to this.
Old 13th December 2010, 12:43   #142
Team-BHP Support

Stinson Beach and Point Reyes

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7947.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7948.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7949.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7950.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7951.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7955.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7952.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7957.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7958.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7961.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7963.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7964.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7965.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7966.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7967.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7968.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7969.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7970.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7971.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7972.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7973.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7974.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7975.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7976.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7977.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7978.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7980.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7981.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7982.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7983.jpg
Old 13th December 2010, 12:54   #143
Team-BHP Support

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7984.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7986.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7987.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7989.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7990.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7991.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7992.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7995.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7996.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7997.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7998.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_7999.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8000.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8002.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8004.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8005.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8006.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8007.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8014.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8015.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8016.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8017.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8018.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8019.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8020.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8021.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8022.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8023.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8024.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8026.jpg
Old 13th December 2010, 13:01   #144
Team-BHP Support

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8027.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8028.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8029.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8032.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8033.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8034.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8035.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8036.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8037.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8038.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8039.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8040.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8042.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8043.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8045.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8046.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8047.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8048.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8049.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8050.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8051.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8052.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8053.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8054.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8055.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8056.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8057.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8058.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8059.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8060.jpg
Old 13th December 2010, 13:55   #145
Team-BHP Support

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8061.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8065.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8067.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8070.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8068.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8071.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8072.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8074.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8073.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8075.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8078.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8079.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8081.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8083.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8084.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8088.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8089.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8091.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8094.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8095.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8096.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8097.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8098.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8100.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8101.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8102.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8103.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8105.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8106.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8107.jpg
Old 13th December 2010, 14:01   #146
Team-BHP Support

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8109.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8108.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8110.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8112.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8113.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8114.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8115.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8116.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8117.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8118.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8119.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8120.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8121.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8122.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8123.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8124.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8126.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8127.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8128.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8130.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8131.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8132.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8133.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8134.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8135.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8136.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8137.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8138.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8139.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8140.jpg
Old 13th December 2010, 14:08   #147
Team-BHP Support

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8141.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8142.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8143.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8144.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8145.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8146.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8147.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8148.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8149.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8153.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8157.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8158.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8159.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8160.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8161.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8162.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8163.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8164.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8165.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8166.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8167.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8168.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8169.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8170.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8172.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8173.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8174.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8175.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8176.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8182.jpg
Old 13th December 2010, 14:18   #148
Team-BHP Support

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8186.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8187.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8188.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8189.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8190.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8191.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8192.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8193.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8195.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8196.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8197.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8198.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8199.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8200.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8201.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8202.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8203.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8204.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8205.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8206.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8207.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8208.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8209.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8210.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8211.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8212.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8213.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8214.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8215.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8216.jpg
Old 13th December 2010, 14:29   #149
Team-BHP Support

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8217.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8218.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8219.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8220.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8222.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8223.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8224.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8225.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8226.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8227.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8228.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8230.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8231.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8234.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8235.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8237.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8238.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8241.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8242.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8243.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8244.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8245.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8246.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8247.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8248.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8250.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8251.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8252.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8253.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8254.jpg
Old 13th December 2010, 14:42   #150
Team-BHP Support

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8255.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8256.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8258.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8259.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8260.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8264.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8266.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8265.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8267.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8268.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8269.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8270.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8271.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8272.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8273.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8274.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8275.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8276.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8277.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8278.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8279.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8280.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8284.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8285.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8286.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8287.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8288.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8289.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8290.jpg

San Francisco: The bad boy chronicles. EDIT: Point Reyes, Pics added.-img_8293.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks