Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2013, 14:52   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Little Rann of Kutch-Gujarat is everything but little: Photologue

Thought I will update this old thread with some recent images of mine from the Little Rann of Kutch.

The desert fox

The Little Rann of Kutch-Gujarat is everything but little: Photologue-_dsm3649rsv1cvext.jpg

The Little Rann of Kutch-Gujarat is everything but little: Photologue-_dsm3690v1.jpg

Male

The Little Rann of Kutch-Gujarat is everything but little: Photologue-_dsm3706.jpg

Hoopoe Lark

The Little Rann of Kutch-Gujarat is everything but little: Photologue-_dsm4031inwv1.jpg

Greater Flamingos

The Little Rann of Kutch-Gujarat is everything but little: Photologue-_dsm3878v1hct.jpg

Indian Fox

The Little Rann of Kutch-Gujarat is everything but little: Photologue-_dsm4193.jpg

On the prowl

The Little Rann of Kutch-Gujarat is everything but little: Photologue-_dsm4199.jpg

Common Crane

The Little Rann of Kutch-Gujarat is everything but little: Photologue-_m1d4779extcv.jpg
robimahanta is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th March 2013, 16:36   #32
Senior - BHPian

These are some fantastic images. I planning to visit visit the little Rann later next week. Will be staying at the desert courses resort for a day. Thanks for the ring these fantastic images. Cheers
Old 15th July 2013, 15:16   #33
BHPian

Excellent images. You have got everyting of Rann. The desert fox image is superb and the Macqueen bustard is just awesome.
Old 21st April 2014, 21:38   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by robimahanta View Post
A pic showing how the locals walk miles across the vast open Rann..I can't imagine how they are able to find their way though.
Attachment 456854
And, why would they be going barefoot? I would assume the ground to be hot?
Be that as it may. Stunning pictures.
As I mentioned in one of the posts earlier this evening - this community here allows us to see India through our teammates. A while ago I was in Kerala and now I am in Gujarat.
Old 22nd April 2014, 08:08   #35
BHPian

Boy you have some amazing bird captures. But Sorry I could not see much of the rest since I could not help myself from visiting the winged creatures again and again. Awesome pics special mention to the birds in flight and the owl in flight.
Old 22nd April 2014, 12:52   #36
Distinguished - BHPian

Awesome pics robi Had been to little rann & Dasada 10 years ago and nothing can describe the vast emptiness of the place. Was there early evening and the parched cracked land combined with the sunset hues is just too good to forget

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks