Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2011, 15:39   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post

Don't compare this Micro with starMegaBond
Considering hios activities on the Sunflower field enroute Kaas got him the title Star Vega "Kanth". And now Star Mega Bond, so finally it is

"Star Mega Kanth".

Yes almost every one at Suruli were bathing with soap, as if they lack bathrooms in their houses. Same was the case at Kuttralam and Thriparappu. Is it a requirement that at every waterfalls you have to bath, and that too with soap??
Old 6th January 2011, 15:43   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
The one you mention is towards Kumily.
Yes, it is. Here is a pic of my car which i had clicked here, which shows the kind of flat terrain around.

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_7972.jpg
Old 6th January 2011, 16:52   #18
Senior - BHPian

Next day, the plan was to go to Meenakshi Amman Temple and other usual places like Alagar koil, Palamudirsolai etc.

But, again, I get a call around 10am saying that my neighbour who is on the way to Kottayam planning to visit Madurai that same day. And stay for the night in our place.

So, the plan was changed a little and only the Amman temple was included. It has been years ever since I roamed around this beautiful temple enjoying it.

Did a good decision of taking a Auto to get to Temple. The temple after the recent Kumbabisekam, was glittering.

Had a leisure walk to all places and finally to the Golden Lotus Tank. old memories started to come across my mind in flash. Hmm, those were golden days, when without any time limit, no commitment, I have visited this place with my parents.

This spot is the place to sit, relax, break those pooja coconuts, eat prasadams etc etc...

Anyway, enough of talks & dreams. Now to pictures.

No Nakkerar, and no water only Lotus present.

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-01_tank.jpg

Gopura Darisanam
What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-02_mahesh.jpg

Colorful Ceiling

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-03_roof.jpg

Kids...
What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0360.jpg

Yours truely
What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0363.jpg

Om flower abisheyaha namaha
What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0365.jpg

How do I look like...
What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0366.jpg

Tank, closer look at Lotus
What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0367.jpg

Few points for History tests
What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0368.jpg

Golden Lotus Tank
What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0370.jpg
Old 6th January 2011, 19:01   #19
Senior - BHPian

Very nice travelogue. Great photography Mahesh. I will add these places in my basket too.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 6th January 2011, 22:01   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravibhat View Post
Very nice travelogue. Great photography Mahesh. I will add these places in my basket too.

Regards,

Ravi.
Thanks Ravi. I am glad that this travelogue got you back

Where are you hiding sir!
Old 6th January 2011, 22:09   #21
Senior - BHPian

Aha! You are already posting updates.
It was nice meeting you and Rev. Fr. Kanth at MacD.
Old 7th January 2011, 08:41   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Aha! You are already posting updates.
It was nice meeting you and Rev. Fr. Kanth at MacD.
Thanks guys. It was nice meeting, after such a long time.

Back to log, here are the toll charges till Madurai.
What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-tolls.jpg

Wish they have the KMs in the Toll receipt. Why don't they provide it?

Also, I notice that the Toll receipts after Krishnagiri on the NH7 has the operator names in the receipt. But towards chennai, its having only NHAI. So, does it mean, the operator has completed their terms and handed over to government?
Old 7th January 2011, 13:35   #23
Senior - BHPian

Next set of pictures from the Temple.

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0391.jpg

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0392.jpg

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0393.jpg

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0394.jpg

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0396.jpg

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0397.jpg

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0398.jpg

It was 12pm and hence they started closing the doors. So, we need to leave the inner temple. Still we can roam around the outer circle.

We came out from the Tank, and spend some time clicking pictures around the temple.

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0399.jpg

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0401.jpg

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0403.jpg
Old 10th January 2011, 11:00   #24
Senior - BHPian

Some ore pictures from Temple.

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0408.jpg

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0409.jpg

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0411.jpg

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0414.jpg

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0417.jpg

This is my favorite.

What is planned, never happened. What ever happened, was not planned.-img_0412.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks