Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2011, 21:46   #16
BHPian

Re: Bhandardara Getaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1fan View Post
What was the name of the resort?
I had stayed at MTDC last time round and did notice a couple of neat resorts near MTDC and would like to try them next time.
Anandvan Resort. Eponymous web site. I mentioned the name in my OP too. Like GTO said, it is probably not worth 5000 per night if you consider the level of room comfort, but if you consider the ambience, and the food, then it is not so expensive.

The MTDC is right opposite to this, but I found the place and the approach really shabby.
karthik_rao is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2011, 22:00   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbiju View Post
You can also use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to resize images (batch processing also supported)
Duh! I never imagined the answer was so close at home. I have used MOPM but never thought it would enable batch resize. It is hidden under the guise of Export.
Old 25th January 2011, 22:52   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik_rao View Post
Duh! I never imagined the answer was so close at home. I have used MOPM but never thought it would enable batch resize. It is hidden under the guise of Export.
You can also use Edit Pictures->Resize or Compress Pictures and apply it to all the pictures in a folder. You need to select all the pictures after changing the display to thumbnails view.
pjbiju is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed