Team-BHP - Out cold
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Out cold (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/9893-out-cold-5.html)

OUT OF THE WORLD MAN...
i wish i will also do the same kind of holiday oneday...ha ha ha

Great pictures - Rudra. Truely enjoyed the wintery experience through your pics. Hope for many more visual treats.

Pardon my ignorance but why has this thread not got five stars.
This was truly soul stirring, I am categorizing this as one of the fine moments in my life, It just shows how nature can make us humble.. hats off to you sir for sharing this experience

Dear Rudra.
A coffeetable book of all your exploits would be WONDERFUL
Well done sir!

@Rudra I have no words to describe my feelings after looking at those beautiful pix...AWSOME

guys just wait, he will be soon back with more ;)

Absolutely amazing pics! Thank you so much for the wonderful travelogue!

It takes a lot of efforts and interest to put together something so wonderful. Really enjoyed going through the article. The images are awesome.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Any place get more beautiful when it is narrated by a beautiful mind...

This place got a lot better this Jan.

OT: How did I miss this thread so long:Frustrati .

Lovely photographs :)

ajay

Watching these pics after 3 and half years of posting, all I can say is that these are 'timeless'.

I specifically liked the one which snow clad mountains top with reddish hue on the snow. This pic reminded me of one of the painting by Roerich. It is only know, that i understand why he painted snow-clad mountain-tops in shades of red / pink instead of white.

Only know can i realise, why he stayed there (Naggar) for so long and from where did he get his inspiration.

Must I say Rudra, these are great captures.

Ps: do you have your pics in Flickr too? I would love to go through your entire collection.

Wow. These are gorgeous pics. And a great travelogue. Just out of curiosity, which camera and lenses, filters (if at all)?

Some how, i clicked on this thread, and WoW a whole cold world inside
Fantastic photographs, eventhough 3 year old, it looks still fresh.

this is the beauty of the forum, for new(er) members there is already a wealth of information.clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderhermit (Post 1359948)
Only know can i realise, why he stayed there (Naggar) for so long and from where did he get his inspiration.

There are some stunning painting from him. Whenever I'm that side, I make it a point to visit his gallery.
Quote:

Ps: do you have your pics in Flickr too? I would love to go through your entire collection.
I don't have anything on Flickr.
Quote:

Originally Posted by msbehave (Post 1360048)
Just out of curiosity, which camera and lenses, filters (if at all)?

EOS 1Ds Mark II, 20mm/50mm/70-200mm
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarVegabond (Post 1360220)
this is the beauty of the forum, for new(er) members there is already a wealth of information.clap:

Spot on!

Truly awesome and outstanding pics. They give us a very real feel and it's a pleasure to go through the thread.