Team-BHP - The official alloy wheel show-off thread. Lets see your rims!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Tyre & Alloy wheel Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/)
-   -   The official alloy wheel show-off thread. Lets see your rims! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/109634-official-alloy-wheel-show-off-thread-lets-see-your-rims-9.html)

brand: aura
size: 185/60 R13
price: 12000 + 9000 for tyres
tyres: fedral

Ok, here are mine.
Brand: League, or JRD Racing, not sure.
Tyre: 195/55 R 15 Yokohama Advan Neova.

When did you buy the alloys ? And the colour of the car has been changed ????

Alloys from Auto Fusion, Mister Thouqeer himself. No, this is the stock colour of the car man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 554705)
When did you buy the alloys ? And the colour of the car has been changed ????

colour changed? who when where what why? it's the same funny blue colour teh baleno came in.

The alloys look neat you'll enjoy cleaning the spokes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 554708)
colour changed? who when where what why? it's the same funny blue colour teh baleno came in.

The alloys look neat you'll enjoy cleaning the spokes.

Funny, eh? Very funny. I'll laugh while I make you clean the spokes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 554707)
Alloys from Auto Fusion, Mister Thouqeer himself. No, this is the stock colour of the car man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 554708)

Honestly never seen a baleno in this colour. the earlier balenos came in a different blue, please tell me this is the same, only the camera has made it look a lot darker. :)

Dont know why but the color of Baleno in pic looks very different.

John, it is the same blue colour the Baleno came in from the showroom. I guess its only the picture that is making it look darker. Infact, I have seen only 3 more baleno's of the same colour in the whole of Bangalore. They are that rare. Managed to find some old pics of the car from another thread.

ImageShack - Hosting :: dscn10818vu.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: dscn11286tb.jpg

Btw, Akshay how much did the combo cost you?

Is this the 2000 model ?? only those came in a similar but lighter blue.

v1p3r - Thats a awesome looking baleno clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 551054)
My rather late entry to this thread.

Brand: Plati, Model: 334
Type: Chrome
Size: 15"

Tyre: Hankook Ventus K102
Size: 195/55

beautiful picture theMAG. the chrome wheels nicely contrast the black paint. also, the "twilightish" ambience adds a nice touch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aah78 (Post 554787)
beautiful picture theMAG. the chrome wheels nicely contrast the black paint. also, the "twilightish" ambience adds a nice touch.

For the picture you need to compliment the person who took it and finally put his N73 to good use. hint: he has a sword.

Congrats Akshay - so you finallly got 'em. Looks terrific from what I can see on my phone.

Need to post mine here too, as soon as I get back to DXB and the stupid sony cables.

Phonecam preview - shot on phonecam and uploaded from the same: