Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 25th February 2020, 13:27   #151

Default Re: Skoda Rapid : Tyre & wheel upgrade thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbospool83 View Post
I had 195 in Primacy 3st for around 65K Kms. It does have comfort over the stock size but bounciness felt even on slightly undulated roads.

But after changes to 205s, it is a dream drive now. it is more planted and more or less the same comfort as 195s. But weight to the steering is not felt much.
Thank you very much for your feedback!! Thanks to you and BHPian Nikhil I have decided my next set of tyres to be MRF perfinza 205/55/R15. I will be changing them in another 5 to 7k kms. Will post the entire process and my experience of the tyres.
Regards
Old 17th March 2020, 16:12   #152
BHPian

Default Re: Skoda Rapid : Tyre & wheel upgrade thread

Respected members,
I recently swapped my tires to 195/60 R15 Continental MC5s from 185/60 R15 Goodyears. There is a fair bit of improvement in grip levels and I absolutely love the low road noise. However, facing a minor issue. I feel the car pulls towards left after 80+ kmph. Got the alignment checked from ASS and as per them, everything is fine. When I checked the report, it says the caster angle limit should be 4.10' whereas mine is 4.13' which was highlighted in yellow. Is this something I should be concerned of?

Most Viewed