Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2016, 19:19   #31
BHPian

Re: Bubbles & tyre burst on 4 month old Bridgestone B Series (Hyundai Verna)

Thanks much for your advice.

I did 4 alignments 2 in Bridgestone select and the other 2 which I posted is in Michelin Tyres alignment center.

I did one periodical service in Hyundai service centre. No accidents/ body shop works till now. Next service is due shortly and I will ask about the "Suspension" to hyundai center.

This 4 tyres I got just a year back and Now i am afraid of Bridgestone's durability and thought of going back to MRF (only 2 tyres) but based on VellVector's advice ( Need to have Same company tyres for all 4), I thought of changing all 4 to MRF. Please suggest .

And one more question,

I will do all alignments / Wheel balancing periodically for the new tyres. Anything more I need to do to avoid this tread baldness ?

Thanks again.
Old 25th November 2016, 19:23   #32
BHPian

Re: Bubbles & tyre burst on 4 month old Bridgestone B Series (Hyundai Verna)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VellVector View Post
Does the car pull in any direction while driving? I would get the alignment and suspension checked at the ASS before your other tires (which you have moved to the front) also wear out in a similar pattern.
No , I did not felt anything like that . We went to Munnar / Thekkady (before the tyre problem) and during hill driving too, I did not feel anything odd.For Sure, In the upcoming service, I will ask for the "Alignment and Suspension Check". Thank you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks