Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2006, 22:27   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Recommended shops in Bangalore

Fellers,

Much obliged if I could be enlightened with list of trustworthy accessory stores in Bangalore. I'm getting my black Swift Vxi shortly and have decided to immediately get the OEM wheels/tyres swapped with 195/60 15 Goodyear Eagle F1s and BSA wheels (loved their chromed design no. 334).

Pl help!

-Mahesh
Old 17th May 2006, 22:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Millivision Tyres!.. You'll find them in the book... contact Govind..

Last edited by kb100 : 17th May 2006 at 22:40.
Old 20th May 2006, 23:29   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Slightly disappointed

Guys,

Without being overbearing, I thought I could get some more help here - some of you are from Bangalore too !

I'm really counting on your suggestions to decide the accessory shop. I booked my Swift Vxi black today and should have the car in the coming week ! Some more proactive help would be infinitely appreciated.

-Mahesh

Last edited by theMAG : 5th October 2008 at 22:10.
Old 21st May 2006, 00:25   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey theMAG,

Here is the link for Car Accessories Shops In Various Cities.
Check it out it may help you.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
Old 21st May 2006, 00:29   #5
Jay
BHPian

Got Potenza GIII's ( 175's ) fitted onto my Santro from CAR SHRINGAR opp Life Style.... pretty decent job...

Few other shops that i have visited are... Sprocket ( Koramangala )
a couple on Mission road, one opp ( a little down the road ) to Hero Honda Showroom.....

Last edited by Jay : 21st May 2006 at 00:33.
Old 21st May 2006, 09:37   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey Mugen Power and Jay,

Thanks much guys! I am now armed with info to kill - all thanks to u fellers!

Judging from the Car Accessory Stores thread, methinks I'll limit my mod endeavors to Car Shringar, Pit Stop and and Sprocket.

One final Q though - how much do u think I should pay for Goodyear Eagle F1s and BSA 15" chrome alloys?
Old 21st May 2006, 17:04   #7
BHPian

Hi,

Check out Sprocket in Koramangala.. Its one awesome shop in Bangalore.

Damn dont know from where he gets so much things.. I felt like stealing the shop, hehe kidding ..

U name the things & that guy has it all..
Old 21st May 2006, 21:04   #8
BHPian

i think an underrated but phenomenal store for car audio installations in Auto Shop in koramangala( a very tiny unassuming place).
i love the place coz he gives u "sound" advice (pun intended.....the guy can understand your needs and gives you an awesome configuration.
i have a mix n match installation in my tata sumo and boy for the little i've actually done.....my car rocks.
this evening i was at a lake bed close to home (a pretty chilled out getaway for bangaloreans) and my car was the dj booth.......we usd a fm transmitter with my laptop and boy! we had some good music going!!!!
Old 23rd May 2006, 07:13   #9
BHPian

Stevie, Is this Auto Shop behind KRM BDA complex ? Is it the one which is inside basement (Opposite to Zen Car driving school ) ? had gone there once, Some lady was there. She gave real nice advice.. Is it the same ?
Old 23rd May 2006, 09:17   #10

Wheel balancing place in east Bangalore

Any recommended wheel balancing shop in Bangalore east - Airport Road, Indiranagar, Kodihalli?

Thanks
Sreeku
Old 23rd May 2006, 10:00   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie
i think an underrated but phenomenal store for car audio installations in Auto Shop in koramangala( a very tiny unassuming place).
i love the place coz he gives u "sound" advice (pun intended.....the guy can understand your needs and gives you an awesome configuration.
i have a mix n match installation in my tata sumo and boy for the little i've actually done.....my car rocks.
Quite true, Stevie. That place is run by a pretty decent duo of brothers. I also got all my "mix n match" audio components from them only, and i am pretty happy with it. Also got my seat covers from them. Reasonably priced shop that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash2757
Stevie, Is this Auto Shop behind KRM BDA complex ? Is it the one which is inside basement (Opposite to Zen Car driving school ) ? had gone there once, Some lady was there. She gave real nice advice.. Is it the same ?
Prakash, this is the one thats 2 lanes behind the COCO petrol bunk, the lane that has a temple on it, and i think a honda scooters service center as well. PM me if u need exact location.

Oh and by the way, i went to Sprocket once, the price they were quoting for car wax was daylight robbery. Didnt step into that shop after that.

Last edited by amitoj : 23rd May 2006 at 10:02.
Old 23rd May 2006, 10:17   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash2757
Hi,

Check out Sprocket in Koramangala.. Its one awesome shop in Bangalore.

Damn dont know from where he gets so much things.. I felt like stealing the shop, hehe kidding ..

U name the things & that guy has it all..

Please... wot makes you say so dude?.. he'z got stuff lik any other car accessory shop would..its just that he's got a swanky shop...that's it.. i walked in yesterday to check for glow dice... he didnt even know wot i was talkin about ...

And like Amitoj And Stevie said Sachin Auto in Koramangla is the best...

Last edited by The Matrix : 23rd May 2006 at 10:21.
Old 23rd May 2006, 10:33   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Matrix
And like Amitoj And Stevie said Sachin Auto in Koramangla is the best...
I second. Sachin auto guys are really nice to deal with. We have so far done 5 ICE installations from there, and all are done pretty well.

But I don' think they have tyres and alloys?
Old 23rd May 2006, 16:52   #14
BHPian

theres a new shop on bellary main road bang opposite CBI, (opposite the agricultural college, next to the gas station and roshans restaurant-a pork n booze hangout), its called AUTO GRID.looks nice from the outside and when i went in it seemed pretty nice for the first day.but let me tell you, the guy think he can take you for a long ride coz this part of town does not have too many such stores.i think he will temper down looking at the competetive rates these days.(the long ride scence is over!all mature customers these days)

i walked it to check the place out......a good set of alloys, (fake)recaro seats(pretty nice ones), some K&N kits and quite a few head units and component systems.he had one gigantic rockford fosgate sub that was placed with an lightening audio monobloc.
visited the place again............can u believe it.........he said 14k for a single seat, street glow pedals for 8k. he quoted 14k for a K&N for my opel corsa while all the others quoted about 8 to 9 k.a normal 13"alloy rims set of 5-very simple 5 spoke hyper silver was for 18k-beat that!!!!!
this guy is ridiculously expensive.if any of you guys check this place out, i am sure you will tell me how expensive he really is.
i think AUTOSHOP rules coz the guy exactly knows what your car need.Jumar there is extremely helpful.
for all those who wanna visit this place, go past tata teleservices on the forum road, next you will see bosch, there is a left turn there before the pizza corner road.take the left and drive/ride down.just before a temple on the right hand side, sachin's AUTOSHOP(opposite is a DVD library and a travel house i think!!!) everyone please check this place out for good audio installations.he is a DB Drag winner as well as blaupunkt certified installer.my personal recommendation
Old 24th May 2006, 01:45   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG
Fellers,

Much obliged if I could be enlightened with list of trustworthy accessory stores in Bangalore. I'm getting my black Swift Vxi shortly and have decided to immediately get the OEM wheels/tyres swapped with 195/60 15 Goodyear Eagle F1s and BSA wheels (loved their chromed design no. 334).
Pl help!-Mahesh
eb bass dude..they started dealing with wheels too..lenso,momo,bbs,
kònig,league,hi-join and lots more..the former ones are quite expensive tho..even lo autoax(chameleon) has got a really good collection...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks