Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2016, 15:04   #61
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Ford Figo : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
Can you please PM the contact details of the dealer you got the Momo Revenge in 15 inches from? I am looking for the same alloys but its not available anywhere here.
If I remember correctly, Saimagwheels imports Momo wheels to India. Check out their website or FB page for contact details.
Old 16th February 2016, 15:09   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiku007 View Post
If I remember correctly, Saimagwheels imports Momo wheels to India. Check out their website or FB page for contact details.
Its out of stock with them.
Old 16th February 2016, 15:16   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
How much did the Bridgestones cost you?
Thanks a ton. The Bridgestones cost me INR 5250 a piece.

Quote:
Can you please PM the contact details of the dealer
PM not available for me as of now. I got the wheels from B.K.Tyres Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. Also Harmonixx audio based out of Bangalore are selling Momo's. A quick google search will get you their contact details.

Quote:
Yes they are the importers, even the MOMO website mentions them as one but they quoted me INR 37k for a set of four and even that was to be made available by Feb last week whereas I got if for 30k from B.K.Tyres.
Speedshift is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th February 2016, 15:56   #64
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Its out of stock with them.
Finally! Sorry, but I was hoping for it since there were just so many out on the road
Old 16th February 2016, 15:58   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Finally! Sorry, but I was hoping for it since there were just so many out on the road
To then rub salt on your wounds, they'll have them back in stock on the 1st March.
Old 16th February 2016, 16:03   #66
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
To then rub salt on your wounds, they'll have them back in stock on the 1st March.
That's cruel man

Just check out the Alloywheels thread. So many of them.

Jokes apart, they look great. Enjoy.
Old 16th February 2016, 16:16   #67
BHPian

Quote:
That's cruel man

Just check out the Alloywheels thread. So many of them.

Jokes apart, they look great. Enjoy.
I don't want to go off topic but does the Matt Finish Revenge Alloys look better than the Black Revenge Alloys on a white Figo?
Old 16th February 2016, 16:26   #68
Distinguished - BHPian

I liked the Anthracite finish better. Check out Karan's white Figo.
Old 16th February 2016, 16:32   #69
BHPian

Quote:
I don't want to go off topic but does the Matt Finish Revenge Alloys look better than the Black Revenge Alloys on a white Figo?
The matte ones you are most probably referring to are called anthracite and the other colour is matte black. If you have a white figo the anthracite version will suit you better, also I feel that the design details get somewhat diluted in the matte black colour as compared to the anthracite version.

P.S. I have the anthracite version, pics on the previous page
Speedshift is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2016, 08:45   #70
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ford Figo / Aspire : Tyre & Wheel Upgrade Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KreativeGeek View Post
Trying to revive this thread as follow up to my previous post for upgrading to stock size, I found decent reviews for Michelin Energy XM2 Tubeless - P 175/65R 14 82H, would it be a better upgrade to OEM MRF ZV2K Tyres?
Hey KG, did you change the tyres or not. If yes then which ones?
Old 4th March 2016, 07:21   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaspire View Post
Hey KG, did you change the tyres or not. If yes then which ones?
No not yet, still confused if its wise to go with stock size or 185/65 R14 size, would finalize by next month
Old 6th March 2016, 20:38   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KreativeGeek View Post
No not yet, still confused if its wise to go with stock size or 185/65 R14 size, would finalize by next month
I've upgraded to 185/65 /R14 Michelin XM2 tyres on my Figo TDCi and have covered 12000KM so far. The experience has been more than satisfactory. There's better grip, especially when hitting the corners at decent speeds. Plus the ride is smoother. Only thing is, difference in circumference would be just over 2% post the upgrade (2.23% to be precise, it should be less than 2% ideally speaking). But, I guess, that wouldn't really matter much
Old 8th March 2016, 17:28   #73
Senior - BHPian

Need your help fellow members! As mentioned in other thread, upgraded to 185/65r14 Yokohoma Earth 1 on diesel Aspire. I am fed up with the tyre noise on rough surface/ concrete road. I mentioned it when the car was up for service. They said its normal. If there would have been any problem, it would have shown up on smooth surface too. The problem is the OEM tyres were changed on the second day. So I don't have the reference.
Is it the tyres? Or is it any other problem? I've changed the tyre pressure from 34 to 32 to 30. Hardly any change in noise.
Any suggestions!
Old 8th March 2016, 18:31   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by espraveen View Post
I've upgraded to 185/65 /R14 Michelin XM2 tyres on my Figo TDCi and have covered 12000KM so far. The experience has been more than satisfactory. There's better grip, especially when hitting the corners at decent speeds. Plus the ride is smoother. Only thing is, difference in circumference would be just over 2% post the upgrade (2.23% to be precise, it should be less than 2% ideally speaking). But, I guess, that wouldn't really matter much
Thanks espraveen, do you feel the difference WRT steering after tyre change, does it feel heavy?
Old 9th March 2016, 16:04   #75
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz_rider View Post
Need your help fellow members! As mentioned in other thread, upgraded to 185/65r14 Yokohoma Earth 1 on diesel Aspire. I am fed up with the tyre noise on rough surface/ concrete road. I mentioned it when the car was up for service. They said its normal. If there would have been any problem, it would have shown up on a smooth surface too. The problem is the OEM tyres were changed on the second day. So I don't have the reference.
Is it the tyres? Or is it any other problem? I've changed the tyre pressure from 34 to 32 to 30. Hardly any change in noise.
Any suggestions!
I have the Figo Aspire and changed tyres to Yoko Earth 1 right from the showroom and have covered 9000kms+ to date and I have none of the problems that you're citing.

In fact, my experience with tyres is very good. Ride quality has improved a lot, there is very less road noise ( none on tar road).

I maintain 30 PSI Nitrogen air on all 4 tyres.

Hope you're not confusing the tyre noise with suspension noise? Since you get the noise only on rough road and patches, the culprit could be either the tyre (not sure how the same brand can be so different as my experience is very good) or something related to the car body (perhaps the suspension or wheels).

Take a second opinion from a different dealership/authorized car service centre other than FORD.

Last edited by Aditya : 23rd March 2021 at 22:44. Reason: Punctuation
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks