Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2007, 08:25   #1
BHPian

Lenso Wheels Catalogue & Importers / Distributors in India?

Hi all,

Iam looking for a specific Lenso rims design for my Black Lancer and am unable to find the model number on the web and its not posted on the Lenso website catalogue either. Here is the design that Iam looking for

http://www.lensowheel.com/admin/imag.../DS0000004.jpg

I got the above picture form this Ecatalogue, Lenso which has no rim design also tell me if i can find similar design else where.

Iam looking at a 15", please give me the rim design number and also the Tyre specification please that would be ideal for a 15" rim, Lancer .

Last edited by harmon_bro : 13th January 2007 at 08:34.
Old 13th January 2007, 09:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

you might not get the exact same one...but more or less same designs are available in the market.
Old 13th January 2007, 09:34   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
you might not get the exact same one...but more or less same designs are available in the market.

I understand there are similar designs available in the market. It would help if you post information on them.

Thanks.
Old 13th January 2007, 20:32   #4
BHPian

Hi all,

Please share some information on how to get hold of the Lenso design shown on this link.

http://www.lensowheel.com/admin/imag.../DS0000004.jpg

thanks.
Old 13th January 2007, 21:40   #5
BHPian

Try Hi-join,I don;t have the model number off hand.Do you want specefically black color ??
Old 13th January 2007, 21:43   #6
Team-BHP Support

Is hi-join the same as HR racing wheels??? Do they have a website. they seem to be the most popular but i havent been able to find a website to see their range.
Old 13th January 2007, 22:13   #7
Senior - BHPian

¦X´¼¤u·~ªÑ¥÷¦³­­¤½¥q - HI JOIN WEBSITE
Old 13th January 2007, 23:45   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Is hi-join the same as HR racing wheels??? Do they have a website. they seem to be the most popular but i havent been able to find a website to see their range.
HR is one of the numerous brand names the same set of wheels made by the parent company HiJoin are sold under.

Their URL: ¦X´¼¤u·~ªÑ¥÷¦³**¤½¥q

The only reason HR has high visibility in Bangalore is due to Hot Tracks being the exclusive direct southern/Indian dealer for HR - and he's flooded the market. HR is as good or as bad as any other Chinese/Taiwanese wheel - BSA, Lenso, Plati etc. depending on your PoV
Old 14th January 2007, 07:49   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasavaTyres View Post
Try Hi-join,I don;t have the model number off hand.Do you want specefically black color ??
Iam looking for black color and the pattern same as the link provided in my earlier post. I have asked some of the dealers here to track that Lenso model for me. The sad part is that Lenso's website does not specify the model number of the rim that am looking for on their photo gallery section, as shown on the link below.

Lenso

Last edited by harmon_bro : 14th January 2007 at 07:50.
Old 14th January 2007, 23:32   #10
BHPian

Why don't you ask Arush. If I'm not wrong, he's got similar looking rims with the same 3" lip for his mitsu 3000. And even if it's not black, you CAN paint the rim spokes right?! :P
Old 15th January 2007, 08:10   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider4385 View Post
Why don't you ask Arush. If I'm not wrong, he's got similar looking rims with the same 3" lip for his mitsu 3000. And even if it's not black, you CAN paint the rim spokes right?! :P
THanks Ghost Rider, will check with Arush. If I get this design then nothing like it and on the painting part, if I dont have a choice then I will powder coat the rims.
Old 16th January 2007, 15:25   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmon_bro View Post
THanks Ghost Rider, will check with Arush. If I get this design then nothing like it and on the painting part, if I dont have a choice then I will powder coat the rims.
If you are thinking of painting your wheels.. then do bounce off your ideas with Ram Rao here on Bhp.. he has a lot to offer..

Also as regards the various wheel options - what I noticed was that all the brands have more or less similar patterns.. if you have seen the pattern in a Hijoin, there is a good chance you would come across the same in a Plati or League or whatever
Old 16th January 2007, 15:34   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmon_bro View Post
Iam looking for black color and the pattern same as the link provided in my earlier post. I have asked some of the dealers here to track that Lenso model for me. Lenso

You can do one more thing if you are really desperate for that design and colour.. call Sunny at Pit stop Bangalore on 09845070927. Give him my name and explain your requirement.. send him the pic even..
He might just be able to help you out.. but from my alloys hunting over the last 2 months - its painfully difficult to find good unique patterns...
Old 16th January 2007, 21:45   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Mayank View Post
You can do one more thing if you are really desperate for that design and colour.. call Sunny at Pit stop Bangalore on 09845070927. Give him my name and explain your requirement.. send him the pic even..
He might just be able to help you out.. but from my alloys hunting over the last 2 months - its painfully difficult to find good unique patterns...
Thanks Mayank. Will check with Sunny tomorrow.

What design are you looking for? Share the link.

Thanks again.
Old 17th January 2007, 00:47   #15
BHPian

I already got mine bro.. my pattern is Lenso STA

Most Viewed