Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2019, 12:59   #1
Senior - BHPian

Apollo opens India’s 1st full-service farm/agro tyre outlet

Apollo Tyres has opened its first full-service farm / agriculture tyre outlet called as the Apollo Farm Zone at Satana, Nashik.

Apollo opens India’s 1st full-service farm/agro tyre outlet-apollo-farm-zone-outside-view.jpg

The Apollo Farm Zone comes equipped with an automatic tyre changer and inflator as well as a tyre display. The store also offers puncture repair kits. An Agronomist is available at hand to guide farmers select the right tyres.

Apollo opens India’s 1st full-service farm/agro tyre outlet-apollo-farm-zone-inside-view.jpg

According to the company, the farm segment contributes to about 8-10% of its revenue. It offers tractor radials like the Farm King and Virat 23.

Apollo opens India’s 1st full-service farm/agro tyre outlet-rajesh-dahiya-group-head-sales-marketing-apollo-tyres-ltd-inaugurating-apollo-farm-zone.jpg

Apollo also operates similar full-service outlets for passenger vehicles (Apollo Zone) and commercial vehicles (Apollo CV Zone).

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 13th June 2019, 08:50   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Apollo opens India’s 1st full-service farm/agro tyre outlet

Wish they had released a clearer picture of the Hunter Wheel Aligner.

Apollo is one of the most aggressive and fastest growing companies. I am not referring to numbers by way of revenue/profit etc... But the attitude of the company is something very nice to see.

We usually dont see family owned companies respond like this to the changing market. MRF is the only other example I can think of in India.

Apollo has also been very aggressive in setting up their Truck Alignment centres across India over the last year and they have aggressive plans this year as well.
Old 13th June 2019, 09:03   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
Apollo is one of the most aggressive and fastest growing companies. I am not referring to numbers by way of revenue/profit etc... But the attitude of the company is something very nice to see.
Have they made improvements in their products? Been over 6 years since I used their tires; see a lot of ads but no concrete feedback on the quality of their tires vs international brands.
Old 13th June 2019, 09:07   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Have they made improvements in their products? Been over 6 years since I used their tires; see a lot of ads but no concrete feedback on the quality of their tires vs international brands.
Was an improvement required? Keep in mind a Hyundai is a good car but they wont benchmark themselves with Mercedes Benz.

What are you comparing Apollo with?
Old 13th June 2019, 09:53   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Global brand products. The stock apollos on my vento lasted <30k kms, while the CPC2 easily did 50k kms. Yes, as an argument I could have run the Apollos longer but didn't feel satisfied with them. Wondering if they invested in that aspect. Again not related to sales, but purely from a product improvement perspective.

Most Viewed