Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st August 2014, 22:08   #226
BHPian

Re: Best brand of Alloys in the Indian market

Hi guys, can someone tell me which are the best quality alloys I can get for a reasonable price? I know OZ is one of the best but they are quite expensive. Which are the brands that are cheaper than OZ but still very good quality? How good is Lenso?
Old 1st August 2014, 23:33   #227
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfreak77 View Post
Hi guys, can someone tell me which are the best quality alloys I can get for a reasonable price? I know OZ is one of the best but they are quite expensive. Which are the brands that are cheaper than OZ but still very good quality? How good is Lenso?
Nobody buys something even after they find the price unreasonable

'Reasonable price' is a very subjective term and I've seen people buy a set of 4 for ~20k while some others have bought really good international brands at close to 20k per alloy. It would help if you mention the car, the rim size you are looking at, and the price range you have in mind.

Lenso is certainly good if you are okay with the price. I've not heard of any negative comments about Lenso other than the price.

Last edited by zenren : 1st August 2014 at 23:36.
Old 1st August 2014, 23:47   #228
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfreak77 View Post
If you are not looking for premium brands like BBS, Borbet, OZ, etc. you could check out AVA for they have some really classy designs at reasonable rates.
Old 16th November 2015, 14:45   #229

Hi guys.Could you please give your comments on plati wheels for S cross.Saw a nice design which was quoted or 26 thousand

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks