Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2007, 17:39   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
Steel rims + tubeless tyres tends to cause more leakage as compared to tubeles + Alloys..
Really? Doesn't seem that way to me.
Old 12th April 2007, 19:38   #17
BHPian

My fiesta zxi - Steel Rims and Tubeless. Had two punctures on my Fiesta. Both the times I saw the pressure gradually decrease over a two day period. Took it to the Ford service centre to get the puncture done. On both the occasions it was a nail. I'm glad the tyre doesnt go flat and allows you to drive down to the service centre.
Since it is tubeless tyres not sure if I only have to go to the MRF Authorised showroom or the Ford Service centre or if I can get it done at any Puncture shop. I asked the Ford Service guys and they told me since they are tubeless as much as possible try to get it down here.
Old 20th April 2007, 03:49   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPlayer View Post
Since it is tubeless tyres not sure if I only have to go to the MRF Authorised showroom or the Ford Service centre or if I can get it done at any Puncture shop. I asked the Ford Service guys and they told me since they are tubeless as much as possible try to get it down here.
Any good tyre shop should be able to repair Tubeless tyres without an issue. As for the Fors guys they will say that since it means more business/money for them! BTW just out of curiosity, what do the Ford guys charge you for fixing a puncture?
Old 20th April 2007, 11:00   #19
Team-BHP Support

Actually if you have steel rims and tubeless there will not be any problem unless your steep rims are rusty on edges or bent. With proper steel rims there will be no leakage from edges.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks