Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2007, 11:23   #61
Senior - BHPian

Nope Not yet guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigNation View Post
mavrick-any new changes on the looks part?
@RJstyles &@dSIGNATION-----> Not yet styles and designation...I was out of the country for some time and am back and yea now am planning to get the FFE (automech done)......
regarding the KN....i havent installed though as i am a bit skeptical about its cleaning and all...and hence planning to change the regular air filter( Maruti's) about every 6 months..will keep u guys posted..anyways...and any pointers on the Automech FFE ...heard that Abdul Khalicck and Aryan Play stations are the authorised ones here...
Old 1st October 2007, 11:26   #62
Senior - BHPian

ho

I got league footwear with michelin XM1 shoes on my ride though...going from 12 to 13 inchers and 165/r13 ..its been quite nice ride ever since..though i was skeptical about the 165 but no issues as of now...
Old 1st October 2007, 11:39   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
I got league footwear with michelin XM1 shoes on my ride though...going from 12 to 13 inchers and 165/r13 ..its been quite nice ride ever since..though i was skeptical about the 165 but no issues as of now...
Now what made you go paranoid about the 165's ? My old Alto had them on and like I mentioned earlier it had no problems.
Only that I had installed spacers on my car.

For Automech FFE, call the company directly dude. I don't think any bangy BHP'ian has got an FFE from automech.

Wait , vikram_d had automech's FFE on his car. PM him and check.

Last edited by rjstyles69 : 1st October 2007 at 11:41.
Old 1st October 2007, 11:50   #64
Senior - BHPian

Automech Mumbai
Mr Ajay M
+91 9820092928
Old 4th October 2007, 10:39   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Now what made you go paranoid about the 165's ? My old Alto had them on and like I mentioned earlier it had no problems.
Only that I had installed spacers on my car.

For Automech FFE, call the company directly dude. I don't think any bangy BHP'ian has got an FFE from automech.

Wait , vikram_d had automech's FFE on his car. PM him and check.
@rjstyles69 ----- I would do that styles but on the automech website they have two authorised dealers listed and so i thought many have got it done here in bangy and any pointers as to who would get it installed in case i get it ordered...and whats the budget going to be like ...if i aint wrong around 12K +/- 2K @ the most....any inputs ont this.
Old 4th October 2007, 10:46   #66
Senior - BHPian

The last time i asked Automech, FFE for Alto1.1 was costing Rs 9900..
Old 4th October 2007, 11:18   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
The last time i asked Automech, FFE for Alto1.1 was costing Rs 9900..
@kpzen -----> Thanks zen bhai....any pointers in bangy who deal with it...or any fellow tbhpains who had already done it here
Old 17th October 2007, 23:26   #68

hi guys, i have 1.1 2006 Midnight Black SUZUKI ALTO(manufatured by maruti udyog) in Doha - Qatar. The stock Tires are KUMHO 155/65 R13, i planning to upgrade to alloys. So please suggest the Best Size of tires and wheels. I dont want the tires to scrap against the body anyway.
Old 25th October 2007, 11:13   #69
Senior - BHPian

Hey Rishaj,
I upgraded my Alto stock 155/80R12 to 165/60R13 with XM1 Michelin on them and i have good grip and ride too without scraping the body.I think 165/60R13 can be a good choice and if needed you can place spacers,but i would suggest you get first hand info from some car gurus in this forum and for me ---"rjstyles69,desigNation,akroy" helped me out and based on their inputs and suggestions i went on to change mine and am having a good ride now.

styles bhai...desgiNation and akroy..knock knock...can you provide some pointers to Rishaj
Old 20th December 2007, 19:43   #70
Senior - BHPian

Hey Brothers (rjstyles69,desigNation,KnightRider,akroy.akshay12 34,kpzen) am planning to get my headers done by viper, infact for damn sure as i certainly found out the time and money for the same and will update u guys about the travelogue and also the headers installation.

This thing was pending since long after my query and thanks a zillion bro's for your inputs time and again. I will start a new thread once am done and also buddies am getting into matrimony on the 31st and headers installation is my dowry hahahhahhaha )
Old 20th December 2007, 21:33   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
I will start a new thread once am done and also buddies am getting into matrimony on the 31st and headers installation is my dowry hahahhahhaha )
So do we really need headers for marriage something like a pre-requisite ?

Kidding man. Have a nice vacation and a wonderful marriage. All the very best.
Old 21st December 2007, 10:22   #72
Senior - BHPian

@ styles : No Problem and headers installation was due for some time so i thought its a good time Thanks for the wish and you too have a nice vacation and happy holidays.
Old 21st December 2007, 13:01   #73
BHPian

Guys,

sorry to post this one about Indica since the subject belongs to alto, but am planning to upgrade my tube tyres to tubeless and the current size is
165/65/R13 with 4.50 J x 13 Rims.

Is it wise enough to upgrade them to 185/65/14 and 14" rims... and as discussed above - i dont want to scrap the tyres or outsized looking.... how much will the dynamics of the car change...

also read the post about BMW where the change in rims resulted in the front wheels popping out et al... this is my first car and the first time that am getting the wheels done .....also will this result in any void of warranty

look forward to hear from you guys soon....
Old 21st December 2007, 14:28   #74
Senior - BHPian

@ saildrive Though this is a thread by me for my alto your query is fair enough in this segment and i aint sure about the upsize that you are targetting for as its an indica however, other learned team bhpians will post on seeing this query.

I suppose 175/60/R13 will be an ideal choice since i assume you have a power steering which will keep the handling smooth but the ride may be a bit harsh.

regarding the scraping of tyres one can always install spacers to avoid scraping.

However, i will leave the experts to comment more on this ...
Old 21st December 2007, 15:05   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saildrive View Post
Guys,

sorry to post this one about Indica since the subject belongs to alto, but am planning to upgrade my tube tyres to tubeless and the current size is
165/65/R13 with 4.50 J x 13 Rims.

Is it wise enough to upgrade them to 185/65/14 and 14" rims... and as discussed above - i dont want to scrap the tyres or outsized looking.... how much will the dynamics of the car change...

also read the post about BMW where the change in rims resulted in the front wheels popping out et al... this is my first car and the first time that am getting the wheels done .....also will this result in any void of warranty

look forward to hear from you guys soon....
The best upsize for Indica would be 185/60-13.
Are u planning to get alloys too?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks