Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2007, 20:32   #1
BHPian

Alloy wheels in Pune/Mumbai

Hi,
Can anyone suggest a nice place to buy alloy wheels and tyres for my Honda Civic in Pune or Mumbai. I've had a peek at the obvious usual places but not impressed. I'm looking to upsize to 16" and do NOT want Low profile tyres. I'd prefer really nice 10-12 thin spoke wheels or else unusual 5-spokes (my last 3 cars had 5-spoke alloys and I want a change). I looked at the usual League and Plati but wasn't really impressed. Very common designs that you see on every other car. If possible, I'd like to have a look at some good brands like Momo, OZ etc.
Old 27th June 2007, 21:17   #2
BHPian

Are you looking at changing the OE alloy, dont all Civic come with alloy. In Pune have you tried Poona motors on east street
Old 28th June 2007, 01:01   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritayan View Post
Are you looking at changing the OE alloy, dont all Civic come with alloy.
Yes I am looking to change the alloys and the tyres. I' planning to upsize to 16" from the OE 15". Poona Motors has League, Plati and Aura. Nothing unusual. I got all my accessories done there. I know him extremely well for a number of years now.
Old 28th June 2007, 11:24   #4
BHPian

There is a new place called EGo's in Koregaon Park, he gets his stuff from Bangalore, I lost his number , but his name is Vicky.
Its on the "naturals ice cream" lane. Check him out? I am ordering my p6000 or AVS Sport form him.
Cheers,
PS. I know Vineet at Poona motors, but not much of a Performance person, if you know any performance person for a Skoda 1.8 in Pune please PM me the details thanks a lot.
Old 28th June 2007, 12:08   #5
BHPian

vikram@ there is a car accessories wholeseller on FC Road...i do not remember the shop name, but its in the building just behind the petrol bunk at dnyanwshwar paduka chowk...the entrance is from Hotel Sheetal lane....owner name is Rahul

btw vikram r u exchaging ur stock oe rims?

nanu@ what rate r u getting the Yoko's at? what size?

Last edited by zakaaaaasss : 28th June 2007 at 12:10.
Old 28th June 2007, 12:32   #6
Team-BHP Support

vikram18, the one recommended by zakaaaaasss has a lot of variety as told to me by a friend. He is probably more of a distributor hence has a large variety. I would prefer Milan subway in Bombay where there are a couple of good shops with some nice alloys. I guess Saifee is one and if I remember the name correctly there is one named Bombay tyres. I had bought alloys for my Zen from one of them and they had some cool alloy designs. If possible retain the stock alloys and store them. Will prove helpful when you plan to sell your car off.
Old 28th June 2007, 13:47   #7
BHPian

"nanu@ what rate r u getting the Yoko's at? what size?"

He is asking me for 4900 each for 215/60R15 and these are ES100 and not AVS Sport. I cant find AVS sport for the size I want...
I am not too confident about this guy so if you can PM me Rahuls number on FC road it will be great. I will getin touch with him as well :-)
Old 28th June 2007, 14:15   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanu28 View Post
There is a new place called EGo's in Koregaon Park, he gets his stuff from Bangalore, I lost his number , but his name is Vicky.
Its on the "naturals ice cream" lane. Check him out? I am ordering my p6000 or AVS Sport form him.
Cheers,
PS. I know Vineet at Poona motors, but not much of a Performance person, if you know any performance person for a Skoda 1.8 in Pune please PM me the details thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot mate. Will check him out ASAP. I agree about Vineet. I get the ICE and seat covers done from him; that he really is good at. As for performance, I don't know anyone in Pune. I got a K&N for my civic but that's about it, and that is something almost anyone can do.
Old 28th June 2007, 14:18   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
vikram18, the one recommended by zakaaaaasss has a lot of variety as told to me by a friend. He is probably more of a distributor hence has a large variety. I would prefer Milan subway in Bombay where there are a couple of good shops with some nice alloys. I guess Saifee is one and if I remember the name correctly there is one named Bombay tyres. I had bought alloys for my Zen from one of them and they had some cool alloy designs. If possible retain the stock alloys and store them. Will prove helpful when you plan to sell your car off.
Thanks a ton. But since I plan to upsize, what'll I do with the OE alloys? and anyways, I'd much rather get new alloys when i change my car. There could be size/PCD issues with a new car. If I don't get anything in Pune, I'll certainly go look up the guys in Mumbai.
Old 28th June 2007, 15:54   #10
Team-BHP Support

since youve mentioned mumbai also in your title check out 4 seasons in tardeo. they have oz and bbs.
Old 28th June 2007, 23:32   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
since youve mentioned mumbai also in your title check out 4 seasons in tardeo. they have oz and bbs.
Any chance you have the number / address?
Old 29th June 2007, 10:35   #12
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram18 View Post
Any chance you have the number / address?
Four Seasons Automobiles at Tardeo. 022-24940444.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks