Team-BHP - Advice Required for Neo Alloy for Accent
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Tyre & Alloy wheel Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/)
-   -   Advice Required for Neo Alloy for Accent (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/27907-advice-required-neo-alloy-accent.html)

Dear All,

I need some guidance from all the senior and experianced people regarding My Accent 2001 model. I want to upgrade the stock rims to alloys. I want to know what is exactly is the problem of Wheel scraping in the Neo set of wheels. I'm talking about the below mentioned model.
Model name: RALLY
Size(inches): 13 x 5.5
Offset(mm): 36
Backspacing: 116
Holes: 4/5
PCD(mm): min-98 max 114.3
Boredia(mm): min-58.4 max 70
Finish: Hi Tone Machined

One fellow member has put up his alloy for sale and I'm interested in the same but wanted to know will the scraping problem be with Accent also? Also the Neo Wheels website confirms that the same can be used with Accent, but they don't offer any warranty for this partcular model. Any particular reasons which you all can think off.Can you all also confirm if the same can be used in Accent without any modification or change?
Thanks
Saurabh

Not suure of Rally model, it could be more to do with the Finish.

I have recently purchased Dozen model and have done my research ( has none of any such problems) , call 022 27602272 contact Sangeeta @ Neo wheels office in Mumbai.

She call explain .

Good that you posted your query here ,now can you post a pic of the alloys ? or provide a link ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 541950)
Good that you posted your query here ,now can you post a pic of the alloys ? or provide a link ?

This is the link of Neo wheel here just check for Rally Model
Neo Wheels India
The link of sale of fellow BHPian which I'm planning to pick , provided rate is good and it fits properly is
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...sale-pune.html

I just want to be sure that this fit into my Accent without any modification. I don't want to get into trouble later also it will be cause discomfort to Manish who is selling it
Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by saurabhkum (Post 540557)
PCD(mm): min-98 max 114.3

Accent PCD is 100....
The alloys which are for sale should be 98 PCD

Does Neo make 8 nut-hole alloy wheels ?? As far as I know, they make rally only in 100 and 108 PCD and only 4 hole models. I've fitted 108 PCD wheels onto and Ikon and an Indica,both very satisfied clients. Just get your PCD issue cleared.

Yes, NEO makes perfect PCD as per most cars in India and so it has exact 4 holes with PCD as specified by the car co's.

However there are many other models from NEO having 8 holes too...

Saurabh,

Check the exact PCD for accent it may be 100, for Ikon& Indica it is 108.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VC12 (Post 542333)
Saurabh,

Check the exact PCD for accent it may be 100, for Ikon& Indica it is 108.

In that model of Neo it's mentioned as PDC from 98 to 114.3 does this mean that while bying a new one they fix the PDC to say 98 or 100 or 108 which can't be modified latter?

NO,

Check with Hyundai guys and ask them the PCD for your accent model or you ll find in you car manual.

the details mentioned by NEO is that it has rally model for the cars between that PCD's.

Accent PCD is 100 and the alloys which are for sale is 98PCD

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 542475)
Accent PCD is 100 and the alloys which are for sale is 98PCD

True, but is there a way to get the same fitted to Accent.

Saurabh,

I suppose Prajesh's point was loud and clear, is it Prajesh selling them?

Guys as Kevin just said the alloys are 98 PCD i.e. they are meant for fitment on to Fiat's not Accent's. Please get 100 PCD alloys for your car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by saurabhkum (Post 542425)
In that model of Neo it's mentioned as PDC from 98 to 114.3 does this mean that while bying a new one they fix the PDC to say 98 or 100 or 108 which can't be modified latter?

It means, Neo manufactures the same design in 98, 100, 108 & 114.3 PCD. They cannot be modified or interchanged with some other PCD. A 98 pcd meant for Fiat should not be used on any other 100 pcd vehicle

Leave aside Neo...I suppose Aura from Hindalco might have something you are looking for!!
I have heard that Aura has a good range of alloy wheels...has anyone tried any models from Aura...? Or better if anyone could tell me which one is better between aura and Neo!!