View Poll Results: rims...which ones
indian 153 35.17%
imported 282 64.83%
Voters: 435. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2006, 15:24   #91
BHPian

Lenso mags

Someone please tell where I can get hold of Lenso rims. Iam looking at 16"ers for a Lancer.

I like the Lenso - GT05 and the GTR.

You can check the listed models on the following link and also give me your feedback on the same.

http://www.lensowheel.com/ecatalog/
Old 29th June 2006, 18:45   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak
The same rules when you search for a girl to start a life!
Designs? Imported!
Peace of mind? Indian!
haha
man this is what you call a closed mind ... keep it up
Old 5th July 2006, 23:01   #93
BANNED

Question directed to folks from Mumbai...
Wish to have tubeless tyres (Bridgestone Potenza GIII ) and Aura alloys fitted to my new ride. I intend trading the vehicle's brand new tube tyres for tubeless.
I reside in Andheri, but am willing to travel, so long as the dealer is reliable.
What I'd like to know is, if I should have the tyres fitted from an authorized Bridgestone dealer first, and then proceed to an alloys showroom to have them fitted OR is it recommended to have both done at the same place.
Any suggestions as to where I might want to go?

Thanks guys!
Old 15th August 2006, 14:06   #94
BHPian

Guys,

Suggestions please.

Check this rim design and tell me if it will look good on a black Lancer, a 15". The guy at the store tells its a sad design and wont look nice on a 15" size and suggests something else.

http://hijoin.myweb.hinet.net/WELCOM...-123/h-125.htm
Old 15th August 2006, 18:48   #95
BHPian

And can someone please, look at the link pasted below and tell me where I can find the same rim design thats there on this swift.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/38130.jpg

Thanks
Old 25th September 2006, 00:45   #96
BHPian

Need Help Too !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmon_bro
And can someone please, look at the link pasted below and tell me where I can find the same rim design thats there on this swift.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/42007.jpg

Thanks
AWESOME design of Swift alloys !!!.

BTW - The 15'' for Lancer doesn't look too cool because of much spacing between not-so-thick spokes.

Hey All,
I need some help too.

I need the following alloys (8 spoke) :

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/42008.jpg

Are these 15'' ? I need the very same design. Please if anyone can help me out on this ! Thanks so much !!
Old 25th September 2006, 11:38   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp 1
AWESOME design of Swift alloys !!!.

BTW - The 15'' for Lancer doesn't look too cool because of much spacing between not-so-thick spokes.

Hey All,
I need some help too.

I need the following alloys (8 spoke) :

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/89710.jpg

Are these 15'' ? I need the very same design. Please if anyone can help me out on this ! Thanks so much !!
Scorp1: you should check this out. Look for Rocket 4 design on the link below. It will be amazing to see them on the Lancer. The TSWs are expsnsive 11k per rim, but Iam trying hard to find a replica of the same. Any chance to get one like that?
http://www.tsw.com/productline_all.php
Old 25th September 2006, 12:18   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmon_bro
Scorp1: you should check this out. Look for Rocket 4 design on the link below. It will be amazing to see them on the Lancer. The TSWs are expsnsive 11k per rim, but Iam trying hard to find a replica of the same. Any chance to get one like that?
http://www.tsw.com/productline_all.php

Thanks HB.
Truly neat design and beautiful alloys. Rocket 4/Rocket 5 are very irresistible !
These should be in the market with some other brand, but where in Karol Bagh can I get those !!? Autosyche can help !!
Budget Constraint : 15-20K for 5 sets of 15''.
Old 25th September 2006, 14:18   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp 1
Thanks HB.
Truly neat design and beautiful alloys. Rocket 4/Rocket 5 are very irresistible !
These should be in the market with some other brand, but where in Karol Bagh can I get those !!? Autosyche can help !!
Budget Constraint : 15-20K for 5 sets of 15''.
Autopsyche is the man. Scorp also please PM me or post a message here if you find the same design with another brand at a cheaper price.
Old 2nd November 2006, 02:43   #100
BHPian

Hey guys,

I need to get the tyres on my OHC Type 1 changed soon. I have read quite a number of threads but I have a very specific question.

Can you suggest me a VERY economical replacement for the alloys and the tyres on my car with brand names for both and prices? I want to know if a tyre size is 165/60/R13 then the R13 means the alloy diameter, what does 165 and 60 mean?

I'm sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere but I havn't been able to find it and I appreciate if anyone can suggest me options in Delhi.
Old 2nd November 2006, 08:22   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja
Hey guys,

I need to get the tyres on my OHC Type 1 changed soon. I have read quite a number of threads but I have a very specific question.

Can you suggest me a VERY economical replacement for the alloys and the tyres on my car with brand names for both and prices? I want to know if a tyre size is 165/60/R13 then the R13 means the alloy diameter, what does 165 and 60 mean?

I'm sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere but I havn't been able to find it and I appreciate if anyone can suggest me options in Delhi.
Hey there,

Please get in touch wtih Arush... Autopsyche in Delhi. He has every solution for your needs.
Old 2nd November 2006, 08:49   #102
BHPian

BBS, Enkei best rims on the planet !
Old 6th November 2006, 17:28   #103
BHPian

guys,recently in LDH i saw china made league and plati alloys,looks r good but r these worth a buy especially when compared to aura/neo [not BBS, Enkei though!!].A set of 4 was available for 9500 rs,budget being abt 12k.

Last edited by rsjaurr : 6th November 2006 at 17:34.
Old 9th November 2006, 17:57   #104
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Guys this is one of the biggest question stucking to my mind. The hub dia size while getting alloys i have seen a lot of people who get the alloys whose hub dia do not meet and resulsts in high speed unstability and most of time we thing its because of not proper balancing.

I was reading sAP's thread regarding this. When he changed his alloys to aura the probem went away upto 95%. That mean for indian made cars we should go for indian made alloys like Auro and Neo (I only know these two) and should avoid the rest ones.

Please enlighten.
Old 5th December 2006, 12:24   #105
BHPian

INDICA - Alloys and Tubeless

Hi

I have a Inica Xeta bought on 27th Auguest 2006, now driven about 3400 kms, however about a month back both the tyres in the front got deflated.

I have Apollo Amazers and have given them to the dealer in Andheri East, who said that there is a cut near the valve and nothing on the tyre, so its not a manufacturing defect, and is not sure if I will get a replacement or not.

I will hear from him by the weekend on the same. Thereafter I checked with him if I can get tubeless tyres fitted to the rims and he said that the car that I own will have to have new rims and tyres. Apollo has started making tubeless and alloys at the same time and he could trade my tyres for about 14000 - rims and tubeless 4 pcs.

The other thign that he mentioned is that 3 of my four tyres are made in April where in the company was offering - unconditional warranty (which means if there is a cut on the tyre for whatever reasons the co' will replace them) which was removed from May onwards, so want to know if I should trade the tyres to tubeless and that too Apollo with their rims.

He also stated that the mileage will be good and another thing which is mentioned here above - indian warranty vs imported.

Let me know, i drive about 50-60 kms per day, 3-4 times a week, last time I checked got about 10.5 - 11.2 average. But during that time I drove a lot on national highways - 80-100 km/h.

Thanks

Most Viewed