Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2007, 22:05   #1
BHPian

Santro XING wheel Hub Cover

Hi Folks,

Iam looking for the wheel Hub Cover for my Santro Xing XG. Can some one suggest where i could get some good varities of the same. Also some of them i have seen are bolted to the wheel. Iam looking for the press fit one. Can some one share their views, ideas if they have purchased one for their santro in Bangalore.

Look forward to take your suggestions.
Old 2nd January 2008, 22:26   #2
BHPian

Looks like no one in the forum has used the wheel hub cover for Santro, or is that it doesn't look good for santro. I was watching closely all the santro wheels these days and hardly find anyone using it. I feel it'll give a good look to the car on the move. what say?
Old 21st January 2008, 16:40   #3
Senior - BHPian

Press fit wheel cap doesn't stay in place especially for santro.
Check with dealer/service station if they still stock full wheel caps.
Old 22nd January 2008, 17:20   #4
BHPian

Having a Santro XO,at a point of time I did not like the stock hub covers,so I set off to get a new set of hub covers,but I was said that these after-market hub covers do not grip on firmly to the stock wheels and come off very easily. I was said the hub covers could be forced in, and tied with those plastic things which you see holding the hub caps on the Innova and Qualis. I didn't approve of that idea so I left it. So I'm happy with these stock hub covers unless I get a set of alloys.

cya
A

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks