Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2005, 10:31   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic
Any suggestions on the above?? Should I go for 185/65 with Goodyear or 195/60 with Michelin? My thought is that with 195/60 the ride comfort would not be too good; this is a key factor since my dad is also going to be driving this car extensively!

Rudra, could you give me your opinion on the Goodyear 185/65 R14s, since your Optra had these tyres.

~Sonic
Sonic - you rode in my Vtec with these tyres y'day. Afterdriving the other vtec with stock tyres up for sale - did you note any difference ?
Old 11th February 2005, 10:51   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat
Sonic - you rode in my Vtec with these tyres y'day. Afterdriving the other vtec with stock tyres up for sale - did you note any difference ?
The only thing that I can say staight off is that the stock ones were a lil noisy. Other than that I can't really comment on anything else (since I was in the driver's seat of the stock VTEC and in the rider's seat of your car - can't compare handling and stuff)!!

Perhaps you can give me a better opinion of your new tires.....the stock ones on the VTEC were Bridgestones rite?
Old 11th February 2005, 10:58   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic
The only thing that I can say staight off is that the stock ones were a lil noisy. Other than that I can't really comment on anything else (since I was in the driver's seat of the stock VTEC and in the rider's seat of your car - can't compare handling and stuff)!!

Perhaps you can give me a better opinion of your new tires.....the stock ones on the VTEC were Bridgestones rite?
Yep- dspite wider tread, steering lighter asnd smoother, ride is improved with btter bump absorption. Would advise a local tyre like this considering the car will be spending time on rough roads - compund is harder and more durable

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks