Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2008, 16:03   #1
BHPian

Need info on shops for wheels and rims in mumbai

Hey guys. I live in Mumbai and need to know of a good place where i can get to see some good alloys(rims). I wouldn't mind going to town side or futher but its got to be worth the distance. So please recommend me some good places where they keep good stock like Hi Join, Lenso or any other brand. Thanks.
Old 18th April 2008, 19:51   #2
BHPian

Many of us frequent Saifee Tyres in Santacruz because of his straight-forward business style. Honest and absolutely no nonsense. You might do well to check his range of alloys out. I am most picky about alloy designs, yet have bought my last three sets from him only. However, I always call him in advance and tell him to keep a wide range ready to choose from.

Also check out stores on Milan subway.
GTO - Touring is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2008, 20:41   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO - Touring View Post
Many of us frequent Saifee Tyres in Santacruz because of his straight-forward business style. Honest and absolutely no nonsense. You might do well to check his range of alloys out. I am most picky about alloy designs, yet have bought my last three sets from him only. However, I always call him in advance and tell him to keep a wide range ready to choose from.

Also check out stores on Milan subway.
I did go there and found some real good stuff but i think that place is very expensive. I am looking for a 205/50/R16 profile with a budget between 30-40k max with tyres but at Saifee its 48k.
I havent found anything worthy else where (apart from Saifee) on which i will be spending my cash on but if nothing appeals to me then the last option would be Saifee Tyres.
Are there any good shops in town area?
Old 19th April 2008, 11:49   #4
BHPian

guys please tell me some more shops in Mumbai where i can go and have a look at alloys for my lancer.
I am looking for a 205/50/R16 profile with a budget between 30-40k max with tyres but at Saifee its 48k.
I havent found anything worthy else where (apart from Saifee) on which i will be spending my cash on but if nothing appeals to me then the last option would be Saifee Tyres.
Are there any good shops in town area?
Old 19th April 2008, 12:34   #5
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Why don't you cross check the price of the same alloys + tyres with other vendors? That will tell you whether the quoted price is correct or inflated.
Old 19th April 2008, 13:36   #6
Senior - BHPian

Try out Bombay Tyres (Vicky) at Milan Subway he has some good stuff of Alloys and variety of tyres also,his rates are quite good,i've been regular for any tyre or alloy upgrade no issues at all,and get a better off on the old/used tyres rims also..he does not stock Lenso but you can get variety n league and Plati,last week he had awesome designs in 14s and 16s,just drop in there see if you have something up for you..cheers

Ramie

Last edited by ramie2400 : 19th April 2008 at 13:38.
Old 20th April 2008, 00:03   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramie2400 View Post
Try out Bombay Tyres (Vicky) at Milan Subway he has some good stuff of Alloys and variety of tyres also,his rates are quite good,i've been regular for any tyre or alloy upgrade no issues at all,and get a better off on the old/used tyres rims also..he does not stock Lenso but you can get variety n league and Plati,last week he had awesome designs in 14s and 16s,just drop in there see if you have something up for you..cheers

Ramie
I have been to him and he is indeed good but in 16" he still doesnt have what i want, so he has told me to wait for 15 days untill the next stock arrives. By the way, where will get to see OZ wheels?
Old 20th April 2008, 01:15   #8
Senior - BHPian

In Mumbai? Probably only at Four Seasons.
Old 20th April 2008, 01:40   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
In Mumbai? Probably only at Four Seasons.
Where exactly is this place Four Seasons?
Old 20th April 2008, 04:27   #10
BHPian

Ok now here is the thing. I am really in love with this awesome looking alloy OZ - Canova
But there is a problem, it has 5 bolts where as a Lancer fits with 4. I don't want to sound desperate or anything but i seriously want to buy this badly and need a solution for this issue. Please help and guide me with what all i can do to make this happen. Thanks

Most Viewed