Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2009, 20:39   #61
BANNED

Hi suman/ankitahuja,

Thank you.Could you please tell me the exact Address of Star Wheels..?Where is this??Is it in South Delhi..
Please let me know.Thanks
Old 25th March 2009, 21:08   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binoyjude View Post
Hi suman/ankitahuja,

Thank you.Could you please tell me the exact Address of Star Wheels..?Where is this??Is it in South Delhi..
Please let me know.Thanks
Star wheels is in Gurgaon, Sec - 14. The location has been discussed on the thread before, you should read from the beginning.

For South Delhi, the recommended place is the HP Petrol Pump that comes right after Ansal Plaza, on your left.
Old 25th March 2009, 21:13   #63
BANNED

Hello,
Thanks,Gurgaon is far away for me........And HP Petrol Pump Does it do 3D alignment??What machine does they Use?? have you been to that place?? is it good?
Old 26th March 2009, 20:16   #64
BANNED

Hi Guys,
Please let me know which shops in delhi Uses "John Bean 3D machine ". Please tell me the address of any good places in south delhi.
Old 26th March 2009, 21:36   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja View Post
For South Delhi, the recommended place is the HP Petrol Pump that comes right after Ansal Plaza, on your left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by binoyjude View Post
Hello,
Thanks,Gurgaon is far away for me........And HP Petrol Pump Does it do 3D alignment??What machine does they Use?? have you been to that place?? is it good?
Binoy, Anil of Anil tyres at the HP petrol pump near Ansal Plaza, Andrews Ganj, has been and does the tyre alignment by the old thread method. He has no machine whatsoever, except for one handheld gauge, which I don't know what it does or measures...

Ishaan used to go there, so did I. He is good but finicky and a bit snooty as well.
Old 24th September 2009, 15:11   #66
Senior - BHPian

3k kms post the New Footwear, Balancing and Alignment my Xing requires another balancing and alignment treatment. I'm having Universal Tyre House near my home but I'm skeptical of his work. He has Hunter Machine, but the guy used the Dhaga and told it has Camper issues. Being aware of his selling tactics, I told him to stop the work and got it done from Om Prakash Vulcanising Works, Khan Market whose said to be quite famous since time immemorial.

As the car again requires this job, where should I head now? I want someone in South Delhi who knows the job well.

Regards
Tanveer Singh
Old 2nd September 2010, 17:16   #67
BHPian

Well for the first time, I thought of finding a descent wheel alignment and balancing shop in Noida for my Swift LDI. I declined it being done as a part of my regular servicing.

Reading this forum gave me insight about the dreaded "dhaaga" method too and about Sector 16 market in Noida.

So first I went to a CEAT Shoppe there. The shop was in a dilapidated state looking more of a road side repair garage. The staff there was using the thread to align right in front of me for another customer and they were struggling to configure the infrared sensors properly and the customer was getting angry on their incompetence. I swiftly avoided it.

Then I noticed a professional looking shop nearby - Tyre Dynamics. So i went there. After waiting my turn for about 4 cars, my job was swiftly done and looked quite professional and fully automated.

For all 4 stock tires, they charged me Rs. 550 for the few weights added and alignment.

Address:
Tyre Dynamics
b 36, sector 16,
noida

few pics of work in progress are attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Wheel alignment & balancing in the NCR-02092010584.jpg  

Wheel alignment & balancing in the NCR-02092010585.jpg  

Wheel alignment & balancing in the NCR-02092010586.jpg  

Wheel alignment & balancing in the NCR-02092010587.jpg  

Old 3rd September 2010, 00:38   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumar69 View Post
Then I noticed a professional looking shop nearby - Tyre Dynamics. So i went there. After waiting my turn for about 4 cars, my job was swiftly done and looked quite professional and fully automated.

For all 4 stock tires, they charged me Rs. 550 for the few weights added and alignment.

Address:
Tyre Dynamics
b 36, sector 16,
noida

few pics of work in progress are attached.
The machine seems to be a 3D Alignment machine, the latest in Wheel Alignment in India. Nikhilb2008, can you reconfirm the same?

Last edited by tsk13 : 3rd September 2010 at 00:41.
Old 6th September 2010, 17:56   #69
Distinguished - BHPian

Yeah, that is a Hunter 3D wheel alignment. Looks like the Hs200. 2 camera system.
Old 7th September 2010, 00:43   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
Yeah, that is a Hunter 3D wheel alignment. Looks like the Hs200. 2 camera system.
You were conspicuous by your absence, the Tyre & Alloy Wheel section is bland without you.

Thanks for re-confirming the same, wonder if NCR has more of these apart from Haryana Tyres and the shop above.
Old 7th September 2010, 04:54   #71
BHPian

Hi Tsk

Haryana tyres has got a new wheel alignment machine of hunter . In the snap there camera are fixed . But new one which Haryana tyres have got , two camera moves up and down according to its needs . When i got my car tyres changed , my car tyres were aligned on that machine . That machine was looking amazing when it was working .
Old 7th September 2010, 17:40   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safari_Beast View Post
Hi Tsk

Haryana tyres has got a new wheel alignment machine of hunter . In the snap there camera are fixed . But new one which Haryana tyres have got , two camera moves up and down according to its needs . When i got my car tyres changed , my car tyres were aligned on that machine . That machine was looking amazing when it was working .
SB, I went there in November last year, to the new outlet branded as Bridgestone Select Super. I don't remember if the cameras were moving or not but the setup was amazing and never seen before.
Old 7th September 2010, 17:59   #73
BHPian

Would certainly recommend Tyre Dynamics, bought tyres from them twice for my Van. Get aligned/balanced from them. Avoid Sat/Sun though.
Old 16th December 2010, 14:56   #74
Senior - BHPian

3D Wheel alignment & balancing shop in South Delhi.

Dear Guys,

Please help me to find a good 3D Wheel alignment & balancing shop in South Delhi.

My right front tyre and rear left tyre is loosing 1PS/day (tubeless). I suspect a leaky rim (I wont go below 15PS). When contacted A.S.S they told me to go to any good tyre shop to remove and re-fix the tyres.

So which is the best shop in South Delhi to re-fix the tyres and do the alignment and balancing?

Do I need to refix all four tyres or just the leaky ones?

Do I need trye rotation after this? If so, is it required for all wheels or for just leaky ones?

ODO reads 5000KMS

Please help me guys. I am planning to do the job this weekend.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinu
Old 24th December 2010, 15:29   #75
BHPian

Re: Wheel alignment & balancing in the NCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumar69 View Post

Address:
Tyre Dynamics
b 36, sector 16,
noida
Visited them today. Good service. My car was second in queue so the balancing and alignment was done pretty quickly. Total charge was 450/-

Most Viewed