Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th May 2005, 11:19   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
when you ask 1500+ people for opinion...how acn you expect one answer.
Yup thats true. You should go online, do some research on these tyres and see for yourself. Even i wanted to go in for GSD2s but, after doin some online research, i found the GIIIs pretty impressive. Once i zero'd in on the GIIIs i didn't even bother looking at anything else.

For road cars, you should look for tyres with comfort, noise levels and wear rate. If a tyre can give you these things, it'll surely do well on the grip front. And lastly, nobody takes their road car to the absolute limit (it's just not possible on our roads).

I've taken turns at 140+ kmph (where i wouldn't have even dared to cross 110 on those S322s) but, i still haven't been able to get the GIIIs to screech. Don't worry about grip levels, these tyres can handle much more than our Indian cars can throw at it.

Shan2nu
Old 6th May 2005, 11:51   #77
BANNED

Quote:
nobody takes their road car to the absolute limit (it's just not possible on our roads).
Hey Shan,

Knowing that i drive a NHC how can you say that hehe.. i mean a Vtec at 2000 RPM feels the same as a NHC feels at 6000RPM
Old 12th May 2005, 15:18   #78
BANNED

These are my current tyres.

Last edited by Montoya : 12th May 2005 at 15:24.
Old 13th May 2005, 23:39   #79
BANNED

Moderators may close the topic since i have sold the car. Though my decision was Bridgestone GIIIs. I apologise for all Bhpains efforts in helipng me out and i expect a similar response for (mostly) Corolla tyres.
Old 13th May 2005, 23:54   #80
Senior - BHPian

Note : Since Montoya has sold off his NHC, there shall be no more discussions on this topic.

Shan2nu
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks