Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2012, 01:17   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Good Tyre Alingment place in Chennai?

bump! any recommends near the OMR, Preferably not in the city (towards sholinganallur side)
Old 17th October 2012, 01:23   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
bump! any recommends near the OMR, Preferably not in the city (towards sholinganallur side)
I regularly do the alignment at Ramesh Tyres at Velachery. They do pretty neat job. They are located on the Velachery-Taramani road before the TCS office on the left side if driven from Velachery to OMR.
rameshnanda is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th October 2016, 14:04   #18
BHPian

Is Ramesh tyres good for alignment? I need to do wheel alignment for my Fiat punto.
is there any other suggestions in OMR?
Old 11th October 2016, 15:13   #19
BHPian

@thtsnotME Recently I did balancing and alignment in Ramesh tyres for my FIAT Grande Punto. They were very professional and prices are ok. It is located next to 'The Grand Sweets & Snacks' when you drive towards OMR from Velachery.
One thing that impressed me was that they removed each and every stone from my tires before doing balancing. I never seen removing stones in the shop I used to do balancing in Bengaluru.

Over all I'm happy with their service and you can try that shop for your Punto as well.

Last edited by ravimathi : 11th October 2016 at 15:23.
ravimathi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th October 2016, 15:21   #20
Senior - BHPian

heh, old post - I found a MRF dealer called MRL wheels who had a hunter machine. still go to them as they're very convenient. They recently switched to a yokohama dealership, so they don't have the hunter any more.
Old 24th October 2016, 14:47   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimathi View Post
@thtsnotME Recently I did balancing and alignment in Ramesh tyres for my FIAT Grande Punto. They were very professional and prices are ok. It is located next to 'The Grand Sweets & Snacks' when you drive towards OMR from Velachery.
One thing that impressed me was that they removed each and every stone from my tires before doing balancing. I never seen removing stones in the shop I used to do balancing in Bengaluru.

Over all I'm happy with their service and you can try that shop for your Punto as well.
Thanks ravimathi. Indeed they are very professional, i like the way they handle the clients. Alignment issue with my car is gone, i'm a happy.
Old 20th April 2021, 23:40   #22

If I am not wrong, Ramesh tyres has taken up a Bridgestone Select avatar. Link here,
Bridgestone Select - Ramesh Tyres
044 6620 5554
https://maps.app.goo.gl/bTAUnTRCE6g3BDPJ6

Thanks to this thread, I wasted no time in considering other options and went straight to this place, got my wheels balanced, aligned and rotated.

Visited the shop around 1.30PM in the afternoon and was out by 2PM. No discounts no frills but the work was quite efficient and quick. Two technicians worked together on the job. Also, being a newbie and a noob, I asked them quite a many questions and the technicians (and the owner) were patient enough to answer them all .

One thing I did notice - in the Bridgestone Select store in Trichy, after every alignment job they do provide a coupon for a free alignment after 2500kms in odo. No such thing was offered here. Maybe a franchise specific offer, I did not inquire nor demand anything.
cool_chelly is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2024, 10:32   #23
BHPian

Do we have any suggestion for best wheel balancing and alignment center for Innova Crysta at Chennai around Tambaram, Velachery?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks