Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 20th August 2019, 22:30   #406
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Maruti Suzuki Ritz : Tyre & wheel upgrade thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragntailonfire View Post
My dad is looking to change the OEM tyres (JKs) on his 2014 model ZXi with mileage of ~30k kms. Mainly considering the Yokohama Earth-1s right now, seeing how fellow BHPians are happy with the same. He is, however, looking at other options as well. Has anyone used Apollo Alnac 4G, Amazer 4G Life, Goodyear Assurance Duraplus or MRF ZV2Ks. How does these tyres compare with the Earth-1s?

He is a sedate driver, mainly driving in city conditions with very rare highway outings. So not looking for high performance tyres. A good balance of comfort, quality and affordability are the main criteria.

In addition, can someone recommend a good tyre shop in Trivandrum, please.
I would recommend Earth-1 based on my experience with my Ritz ZDi and based on your need!
mithun is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2019, 23:26   #407
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithun View Post
I would recommend Earth-1 based on my experience with my Ritz ZDi and based on your need!
Dad went ahead and got Goodyear assurance triplemax 2s, Mithun. He felt the additional cost for Earth-1s to be unnecessary. I have penned my experience of the purchase here. (Tyre Shop - Travancore Wheel Club (Trivandrum, Kerala))
dragntailonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2019, 08:53   #408
BHPian

My friend drives a Maruti Ritz VDI 2013. I found in this thread that Madhu's is the recommended tyre care place in Bangalore. But would anyone have a recommendation for a place he can buy the alloys from in Bangalore or Thrissur (Kerala)?
di1in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2019, 22:40   #409
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by di1in View Post
My friend drives a Maruti Ritz VDI 2013. I found in this thread that Madhu's is the recommended tyre care place in Bangalore. But would anyone have a recommendation for a place he can buy the alloys from in Bangalore or Thrissur (Kerala)?
Buy them at Madhus as well.
neil.jericho is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote