Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd September 2009, 11:12   #1
BHPian

My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday

Guys,

I got this done yesterday, it is a huge change in the looks of the car, more like a mid life refresh and I just love it. I always wanted a street racing look and this give the car just that. The previous wheels (have a look in my garage), I was sick of them. Call center cabs have those wheels and sometimes even better ones. I had to change them
My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday-02092009273.jpg

My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday-02092009269.jpg

My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday-02092009276.jpg

My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday-02092009272.jpg

My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday-02092009274.jpg

My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday-02092009270.jpg

My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday-02092009275.jpg

My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday-02092009271.jpg

Okay now I am thinking of removing the spoiler to give it a cleaner look. Frankly I am bored of it and it can be easily removed since it is just a clip on spoiler. No drilling was involved when it was installed. I want to enjoy the cleaner look at the back.

Also the only thing remaining is the smoking out of the rear lamps which will complete the "look" I desired but I don't want to spoil the original lamps so I guess I won't be doing that any time soon.

Let me know your suggestions people. Thanks everyone.
Old 3rd September 2009, 11:14   #2
BHPian

Looks cool.
I think you should let the spoiler remain.
Old 3rd September 2009, 11:48   #3
BHPian

Superb looking fiesta. Alloys are great. Please post the size and cost of alloys and tyres. Dont remove the spoiler friend.
Old 3rd September 2009, 11:57   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmore View Post
Looks cool.
+1

The spoiler (same as the 1.6S) adds to the overall objective of "street racing car". So let it remain.

What else is planned ? Performance mods ?
Old 3rd September 2009, 15:03   #5
BHPian

Okay Spoiler Not Going Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmore View Post
Looks cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnhegde View Post
Superb looking fiesta. Alloys are great. Please post the size and cost of alloys and tyres. Dont remove the spoiler friend.
Thanks. The size is standard 14. Alloys cost me 16.5K for a set of 4. The tires are relatively older and are Yokohama ES100 at 3.3K per piece for 195mm tread. Alloy Wheel details can be checked at stamfordwheels.com They are a Thai company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainheader View Post
+1

The spoiler (same as the 1.6S) adds to the overall objective of "street racing car". So let it remain.

What else is planned ? Performance mods ?
Not really any performance mods planned. I am not the 0-100 kinda guy and would not spend lacs on getting my 0-100 timing down by a second. But I might have the muffler changed for a little more growl. That is about it. Yeah and lowered suspension fascinates me a lot, just likes what Pete's and many more people do. But the Bilsteins cost 50 K for four, thats a no no.

Okay people point taken, Spoiler is not going away for the while

How about the Fiesta S styled matt black behind/below the rear bumper. A simple removable film of Vinyl should do that trick and cost no more than 200 bucks. It might look good if a neat job is done. What bhpians think about that?

Last edited by abhi1309 : 3rd September 2009 at 15:05.
Old 3rd September 2009, 15:06   #6
Senior - BHPian

Look nice & looks like you got it from Poona Motors. He has a good stock of black rims & suggests it to almost everyone. But yes he does have nice collection of alloys.
Old 3rd September 2009, 15:26   #7
BHPian

Congrats Abhi! Those wheels look stunning . The car looks much more meaner now. IMHO stickering work on the bumpers ia a big NO NO.
Old 3rd September 2009, 15:30   #8
Senior - BHPian

Lovely wheels man, they have changed the entire look of the Fiesta by themselves.
Old 3rd September 2009, 15:30   #9
BHPian

You could try to change the spoiler to a matte black GT wing.You could paint the edges red to match the alloy wheels, so that it integrates better with the setup.This would give a more street racing focussed look.Current spoiler gives it a more civilized look.

The wheels go really well with the colour of the car.Nice choice!

You could even try painting the top of the existing spoiler to matte black.But not really sure how it will turn out to be.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by Technocrat : 3rd September 2009 at 16:26. Reason: Please read the note in post, thanks
Old 3rd September 2009, 16:08   #10
BHPian

Car is looking good. Smoke the lights using light tints that will not damage the lights and your pockets. You can peel off when you need stock. After smoking, you can decide if you need the spoiler or not.
Old 4th September 2009, 14:53   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
Look nice & looks like you got it from Poona Motors. He has a good stock of black rims & suggests it to almost everyone. But yes he does have nice collection of alloys.
Yes thats right, Poona Motors it is. I had seen them on a Red Punto next to the race course one of the race days and I flipped. I could not have a Punto so I did this to my Fiesta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Lovely wheels man, they have changed the entire look of the Fiesta by themselves.
Thanks sammyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_elegance View Post
Congrats Abhi! Those wheels look stunning . The car looks much more meaner now. IMHO stickering work on the bumpers ia a big NO NO.
Yeah you are right, I think original is better than any stickering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheelburnin View Post
You could try to change the spoiler to a matte black GT wing.You could paint the edges red to match the alloy wheels, so that it integrates better with the setup.This would give a more street racing focussed look.Current spoiler gives it a more civilized look.

The wheels go really well with the colour of the car.Nice choice!

You could even try painting the top of the existing spoiler to matte black.But not really sure how it will turn out to be.
Yeah good idea but I was thinking how the finished product will look. it has to be a very high quality job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyasma View Post
Car is looking good. Smoke the lights using light tints that will not damage the lights and your pockets. You can peel off when you need stock. After smoking, you can decide if you need the spoiler or not.
Great idea. I did not think of tints in the lights, that is way better than any painting.

Anyways my car has never got so much attention in the past than it got in the last two days, on the road, workplace, where I stay. People are just awed. I am enjoying it for now. Thanks everyone. I am going out for some more photos on the weekend with another friends Esteem which too might sport the same alloys tomorrow onwards. Hope it works out.
Old 4th September 2009, 15:09   #12
Senior - BHPian

This is what I call transformation with little effort. Just a alloy install and the car looks like hardcore tuned one

Nice choice of Alloys
Old 4th September 2009, 15:12   #13
Senior - BHPian

The alloys look great. I was looking at the SXI badge on the driver side & EXI on the left side fender, is it my eyes playing games or what !!

Nonetheless the car looks nice !!

Cheers
Old 4th September 2009, 16:01   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
I was looking at the SXI badge on the driver side & EXI on the left side fender, is it my eyes playing games or what !!
Thats some dust playing its part to fool people I guess.

Check the enlarged images, it is indeed an EXI
Old 4th September 2009, 16:22   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
This is what I call transformation with little effort. Just a alloy install and the car looks like hardcore tuned one

Nice choice of Alloys
You said it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
The alloys look great. I was looking at the SXI badge on the driver side & EXI on the left side fender, is it my eyes playing games or what !!

Nonetheless the car looks nice !!
Cheers
Eyes playing games. It's an EXi, see the headlights. Just what fountainheader said.

It is raining so much, I am just not getting the chance to take some more snaps.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks