Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2016, 22:42   #31

AUTODROME @ 91 Anna Salai, GP Road and Mount Road intersetion

Greeting everyone.

Anyone having experience with this shop AUTODROME. I saw it one day on my way back from Central.

I liked the location and the space they have as well as the accessibility coming in from Anna salai they are the first on the right.
Good people to talk with Pradeep and one more guy (more senior and knowledgeable).
Want to know if someone had a good experience or bad with them.

Planning to buy a set of alloys & tyres (Momo & Yoko) for my new S-CROSS 1.3 zeta.
Any other suggestions most welcome.
Old 29th July 2022, 13:52   #32
BHPian

Re: Best Price and Place for alloys and Tyres in Chennai.

I want to revive this thread because my Crysta's tyres are due for replacement. Do you guys have suggestions for the best places in Chennai to go and get my new tyres? I haven't done much research in terms of what tyre to buy but I'm currently leaning towards the Michelin Primacy 4.

How is Lal Tyres in Royapettah? There also seem to be multiple Lal Stores, which one is the original? I'd really love other suggestions as well! Thanks in advance!
Old 29th July 2022, 21:23   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysideup_ View Post
Do you guys have suggestions for the best places in Chennai to go and get my new tyres? I haven't done much research in terms of what tyre to buy but I'm currently leaning towards the Michelin Primacy 4.
The place more or less chooses itself if you’re sure about the tyres that you want to get…most MRF T&S stores are extremely well equipped and their equipment for alignment and balancing seems well maintained…but unfortunately they mostly only have exclusive showrooms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysideup_ View Post
How is Lal Tyres in Royapettah? There also seem to be multiple Lal Stores, which one is the original? I'd really love other suggestions as well! Thanks in advance!
My personal experience - I used to live in Chennai before. While Lal is the legacy name for tyres in Chennai, for Michelin specifically I had an amazing experience at Siremull Hirachand’s store on Mount Road, click this link

You only have to check the google reviews - the owner is a very knowledgeable and down to earth person and gives the best product recommendations after understanding your requirement in detail. I suggest you pay him a visit, you’ll come away knowing more about tyres, I guarantee!

If you do choose to take my recommendation, request you to share your experience later.
RubberGuru1113 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th July 2022, 15:36   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberGuru1113 View Post
My personal experience - I used to live in Chennai before. While Lal is the legacy name for tyres in Chennai, for Michelin specifically I had an amazing experience at Siremull Hirachand’s store on Mount Road, click this link

You only have to check the google reviews - the owner is a very knowledgeable and down to earth person and gives the best product recommendations after understanding your requirement in detail. I suggest you pay him a visit, you’ll come away knowing more about tyres, I guarantee!

If you do choose to take my recommendation, request you to share your experience later.
Thank you so much for the suggestion, that is extremely helpful! Will check them and let you know if and when I go ahead with it. From your insights and Google's reviews, they are leading the pack and seem the most probable, with the only other possible consideration being the car dealer themselves.
sunnysideup_ is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks