Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2023, 04:36   #541
BHPian

Re: Ford Figo : Tyre & wheel upgrade thread

Hi Raja,

There's no "one size fits all" what you can do is experiment with the tyre pressures by trying different pressure and seeing what suits you.

For example - in my i20 the recommended tyre pressure is 33 psi all around but I'm currently maintaining 32 psi in front & 30 psi in rear tyres as I feel that the rear of my car is quite bouncy, I'm using 205 section tyres instead of the stock 195/55R16.
NA-driver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2023, 18:36   #542

Thank you.

I see that the most recommended upsize for Ford Figo is 185/65 R14 of Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohoma Earth 1.

Are there any other options that are slightly economic, compared to Michelin/Yokohoma?
Old 24th January 2023, 21:50   #543
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Singh1 View Post
Are there any other options that are slightly economic, compared to Michelin/Yokohoma?
You can try Continental tyres both UC6 & CC6 are available in this size, AFAIK CC5 also came in this size but I don't think you'll find a recently manufactured CC5.

Bridgestone recently launched a new range of tyres called "Sturdo", you can have a look at them.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-...nger-life.html (Bridgestone India launches Sturdo tyres, claims 29% longer life)
NA-driver is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks