Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2011, 20:28   #16
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally got new wheels for my A4.

Those rims look hot on the A4. Great choice I must say.

Which endcan is that?

Since its a 1.8t why didn't you just remap it first? That would take you to about 200bhp in the first stage, much more than an exhaust will give you. Also then it will cream a 2.0t.
Old 16th March 2011, 21:31   #17
Senior - BHPian

Agree with Akshay in toto... the VAG are very re-mappable & tuneable, one can get insane amoutns of power from these engines

Cheers
Old 16th March 2011, 22:14   #18
Team-BHP Support

A 1.8T with 19" wheels and a straight-pipe! Great stuff!

Like I've said before, I'm a sucker for anything that looks even remotely close to BBS wheels. And this one really gives your A4 a wonderful euro-tuner look. Akshay has mentioned that a re-map would be a good idea, and I second him. Your car has immense potential, being from the VAG and all..

Also, when the time comes, please do upgrade the exhausts. A complete Milltek setup will be very expensive, but will bring out the best from your Audi. It's a quality product.
Old 16th March 2011, 22:30   #19
BHPian

Alloys look amazing.
Its very difficult to find an aftermarket rims that can complement a beautiful car like A4.

These go very well with the car. Perfect choice.

Be careful on those potholes.
Old 17th March 2011, 00:18   #20
BHPian

Thanks everyone. Re-mapping i can do, but i dont want to since i would only have to run high octane fuel. I dont have any major plans for the car, I am done modding it i just wanted to have a nice fun daily that separates from the rest, and i think i achieved that. This A4 will be with me for maybe 1 year or a year and a half then i will probably upgrade to a 2dr coupe, possibly an R8 (when i can afford it). My dad was going to buy me the R8 just for moving back to India as a gift lol but i told him i rather buy something more practical and something with my own money that i can afford.
Old 25th March 2011, 10:04   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by i<3turbo View Post
Thanks everyone. Re-mapping i can do, but i dont want to since i would only have to run high octane fuel. I dont have any major plans for the car, I am done modding it i just wanted to have a nice fun daily that separates from the rest, and i think i achieved that. This A4 will be with me for maybe 1 year or a year and a half then i will probably upgrade to a 2dr coupe, possibly an R8 (when i can afford it). My dad was going to buy me the R8 just for moving back to India as a gift lol but i told him i rather buy something more practical and something with my own money that i can afford.

A remap does not essentially mean using high octane fuel. IMHO it totally depends on the map.

Cheers
Ricky_63 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2011, 07:40   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
A remap does not essentially mean using high octane fuel. IMHO it totally depends on the map.

Cheers
your completely right, but these new ecu's come with set re-maps that aftermarket companies put out and all of them which i have come across they all have to run high octane. these ecu's arent open source like you get in a japanese car where you can sit there and fine tune it. in india atleast companies already have maps preconfigured that come from abroad which leave you no choice.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks