• Tubeless Tyres: 205/60 R16 Alloys
  • Ventilated Disc (front)
  • Drum (rear)
Interior :
  • EPS
  • Climate Control
  • Electrically adjustable ORVM
  • Printed Antena in rear windshield
  • Integrated Music Player (MP3, WMA, CD)
  • Stereo controls in steering wheel/Remote
  • 4 speakers + 2 Tweeters
  • Central Locking
  • 505 litres boot space
Exterior:
  • 1200 Kg kerb weight
  • L-B-H = 4490mm - 1725mm - 1560mm
  • Ground Clearance - 190mm
Safety & Security:
  • SRS dual airbags
  • ABS + EBD
  • PRE-TENSIONERS & FORCE LIMITER Seat belts
  • Child lock rear door
  • iCAT
  • Doorlock Canceller
  • Speed sensitive Locking after 20kmph
Accessories:
  • Parking sensor - XENOS
  • Spoiler
  • Underglow Side LED- Blue
  • Narva 100/90 White
  • ORVM Side Repeaters
  • Racing Stripe (Removed)
  • MGA Skirting

ORVM Side repeater, Spoiler, Parking Sensor

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
SX4 at night Dual tone art leather seat covers ORVM Side repeater, Spoiler, Parking Sensor Wooden Finish DSC02964 (Large).jpg DSC02803 (Large).jpg DSC02989 (Large).jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: gopinathann
Created: 22nd August 2007 15:18
Last Modified: 22nd June 2008 23:47
Views: 7589
Comments: 40

Comments
Author Comment Date
Mr_Bean gopi, you have a really nice car, may I know from where did you get your wooden trims done on the dashboard in Chennai? Thank You 30th September 2009
pras.oct25 Gopi, thats a real beast! Nice work. I dont mean to be critical but a couple of things.
While that wood finish on the steering looks amazing ( how did you get that done?), dont you think that the wooden finish with the black interiors are not blending that well now that youve got seat covers of black and that copper red colour? perhaps you would have been better served going in for complete black seats?
Just a general opinion. Fantastic finish though. And as someone else had asked, did you replace the rear view mirror in order to accommodate that sensor display?
26th November 2008
gopinathann Thanks for the comments. I first book Red, due to unavailability I got Sunlight copper, now I like this color very much than the Red. The dealer says that this color is hot selling and got good resale value, so one of my friend also went for the same color last month. This color definitely looks hot in sunlight. 27th June 2008
Mission_Safari I have stopped by and admired you SX4 a number of times :-) the skirtings look too good but to be honest i don't quite like the color of your car. Any specific reason in choosing this color? 27th June 2008
gopinathann yes, I work in RMZ 27th June 2008
Mission_Safari Do you work in any of the companies in RMZ? Remember seeing you car there. 27th June 2008
gopinathann Those mats are given by the dealer itself as freebie. 4th May 2008
kingshukt Hey I liked your floor mats too. Can you describe them ?
Overall a very cool deal.
3rd May 2008
gopinathann It's dual tone art leather. Recently added body kit. 19th March 2008
n_aditya Nice interiors. Is it genuine leather? i love the exterior pics.. nice color dude.... total drool maal. nice body kit too. drv safe. 19th March 2008
SRShrikanth Hey Gopi, That's one swell of a drive there. Njoy the ride. Cheers 14th March 2008
praveen_v Hey I'm looking for a parking sensor too. I'm not clear about the display in the Inner RVM. Do you need to replace the existing mirror with another one having display?? And can you please put a nice big pic of the mirror display. I'm not able to see much from this one. 14th March 2008
gopinathann During neutral and forward gears front 2 sensors will work, in reverse gera rear 4 sensors will work 30th December 2007
abhinav.gupta88 No I had taken 4 sensors and not 6 , Btw How Do 6 sensors work in comparison to 4? and ya the strips were quite good 30th December 2007
badboyscad may i know the reasons for the removal of stripes?? they were cool 18th December 2007
gopinathann yes, I removed the stripes for couple of reasons 30th November 2007
nischint u removd the stripes ? 20th October 2007
gopinathann No engine upgrades for time being, graphics done by Kalyani car jewellers, Chennai 19th October 2007
CARFREAK17 and where did u get the graphics done 19th October 2007
CARFREAK17 dude nice car but do u have any engine upgrades installed 19th October 2007
gopinathann abhinav, Did you buy Xenos - 6 sensors for 2400 ? 30th September 2007
abhinav.gupta88 Rear View Mirrors , but yaar i got it fr 2400 without painting the sensors with the same body color 30th September 2007
abhinav.gupta88 I have a Parking Sensor , Quite helpful 30th September 2007
gopinathann mm Thanks :) 23rd September 2007
BUSA one word - awesome 22nd September 2007
gopinathann I don't have any idea about Xenos in Mumbai. Try checking in car accessory shops. 4th September 2007
Aryaan Where can i get them in mumbai ??? it's seriously amazing!!!!! 4th September 2007
gopinathann Yes, they are really helpful avoiding scratches when there is no one to look while parking 4th September 2007
kick.throttle i buy them too,. that really helps man... yes it does... 4th September 2007
kick.throttle thats really amazing.l... so that means that you get your car parked the best way.. thats really great man... i liked.. so next time i buy a sadan. 4th September 2007
kick.throttle nice technology of integrating in a rear view mirror 4th September 2007
kick.throttle hay thanks for the parking sensor information 4th September 2007
gopinathann From the dealer itself, otherwise I will not get the exact copper color from outside. 1st September 2007
sids911 Nice color! Where did you get the spoiler from?? 1st September 2007
gopinathann Xenos costed Rs. 3800 from the dealer 24th August 2007
mobike008 Great looking car. How much did the xenos parking sensors cost? 23rd August 2007
gopinathann Haven't put the seat covers yet, this week I will be ordering it. I stay in Valasaravakkam 23rd August 2007
gopinathann That is a Xenos rear parking sensor. It is integrated in rear view mirror. It shows the distance and also which side the object is close. 23rd August 2007
kick.throttle what is that on the mirror???? its something new to me.. seriously 23rd August 2007
mail4ajo Love to see more interior pics. How much was the parking sensor? Do you stay in choolaimedu? 22nd August 2007