Suspension, wheels & tires:
  • N/A
Interior:
  • N/A
Exterior:
  • N/A

4956-4112.jpg

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
4956-4112.jpg 5026-4112.jpg studebaker fr side.jpg studebaker rr.jpg studebaker dash.jpg studebaker fr.jpg studebaker seat.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: speedy
Created: 7th September 2007 17:25
Last Modified: 13th October 2007 01:32
Views: 4401
Comments: 12

Comments
Author Comment Date
priyo continued ---- that too a ight hand drive. The dash appears to be in good shape and so do the gauges. The fron grill seems to be ok. Overall a well preserved lady ! 24th May 2012
priyo It is rare that we see restoration of an American car, one that was a legend in its own ways! When GM, Ford & Chrysler were on their way to bring out bigger, heavier & more powerful tanks, Studebaker chose to offer sensible, economical & yet prettier cars? Does anyone remember from the 50's the ads MOBILGAS economy run and Champion spark plugs featuring the fine Studebaker cars . In the US these cars were repeat winners of the famous Pike's peak endurance
Race !
My congratulations to Speedy on undertaking this task. However, a question - the post is dated 2007 - why was such delightful venture not mentioned upto now ? And then, is the restoration completed ? Please enlighten us as to how the six cylinder flathead was refurbished and where.
The license plate shown the ancient BMY nnumber. Is the car in running condition now and is it shown at rallies as I expect it should be. Great looking car- and let me point out that a two door coupe was a a rarity in India and that too
24th May 2012
speedy JayD still awaiting certain trims once they are on, i shall post the restored pictures.

anjan_c2007 no this car did not have a horn ring on the steering wheel. it has a button horn in the center. its is rare and trust me it is bright now :)
10th September 2008
anjan_c2007 speedy Lovely and rare car in safe hands with a bright future.Did this car have a horn ring on its steering wheel. One Mr Bharucha our neighbour long back, had a dark green Studebaker Champion (original paint) on which I was driven around s few times. 9th August 2008
JayD Where are the completed pix speedy?? :) 6th August 2008
speedy thank you 1st December 2007
sabret00the extremely good looking car....all the best on the restoration process 1st December 2007
speedy no i dont have a thread for the restoration. i am not exactly the best of writers. the car is painted. 15th October 2007
MalluDude hey speedy, have you got any threads on the restoration? that would make grt reading! 15th October 2007
Jayabusa please pu some light on this beauty 12th October 2007
speedy it is just a champion coupe 13th September 2007
JayD Ah! she'll be a beauty when completed! Btw, is this the champion business coupe? 13th September 2007