• Stock
Drivetrain:
  • Front Wheel Drive-Corsa
  • Rear Wheel Drive - Golf
Weight reduction & transfer:
  • Emergency Brake Assist
Suspension, wheels & tires:Corsa
  • Front suspension type : Mcpherson Strut with Anti-Dive Geometry
    Rear Suspension : Crank Compound Suspension with Torsion Stabilizer Bars.
    Tire Size: 175/70 R13 – Bridgestone S322 Radials with Neo Alloy Wheels.
Suspension, wheels & tires: Golf
  • Front suspension type : Mcpherson Strut
    Rear Suspension : Leafsprings
    Tire Size: 165/70 R13 – MRF Zigma.
Interior:
  • Beige-maroon contrasting interiors
    Blaupunkt MP3 with remote
  • 4 Blaupunkt Speakers
  • Standard Survival Pack :Tool Kit with Jack, Hazard Sign board,Chamois Cleaning Cloth, First Aid Box, Victorinox Army Knife (7 feature) , Umbrella , Water Bottle ,Face Tissues, 1 Chocolate Bar
  • Exterior:
  • Rally Lines & Decals inspired by the Opel Zafira GT of Heinz Harald FrentzenRoof Top Upper Chin Intake with Fish Gill Inlets on the Bonnet.
  • Rear Spoiler.
    Headlights : Hella Focus
    Fog Lights : Hella Neons
    Teflon Body Coating with 3M Paint restoring polish
    Maguires Tyre polish for wheelsGM Interior shampooing and Dashboard Gleaming Anti-dust treatment
Interior: Golf
  • Black Yellowcontrasting interiors
    Alpine Stereo,Radio - Stock
  • 4 Blaupunkt Speakers
  • Standard Survival Pack :Tool Kit with Jack, Hazard Sign board,Chamois Cleaning Cloth, First Aid Box, Victorinox Army Knife (7 feature) , Umbrella , Water Bottle ,Face Tissues, 1 Chocolate Bar
  • Exterior: Golf
  • Canary Yellow Aspa paint with Teflon coat

5560-10968.jpg

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
5558-10968.jpg 5559-10968.jpg 5560-10968.jpg 5561-10968.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: hillram
Created: 26th October 2007 09:25
Last Modified: 12th December 2017 12:30
Views: 7449
Comments: 37

Comments
Author Comment Date
hillram @Desideep..Its a Haryana Registration all right..not sure of the city. 29th June 2010
desideep where was your golf first registered... where is HYU from? is that haryana (Ambala) 29th June 2010
karizma_devil money* 11th August 2009
karizma_devil Well after viewing your complete gallary .. seems ur fond of these things .. its ur maney ur car .. but i guess ur car n u can live without these cheap stick ons !!! 11th August 2009
YC.BALENO.CHD Man is this an identity crisis?? RALLIART OPEL!!!?? That too a corsa!??? Well, fine if it pays homage to the legends that drove the opels but atleast change the ralliart decals with something else. . ..otherwise the car looks well maintained and very much cared for. Love the paint colour for the car.. . but if possible do away with the RALLIART stickers atleast...seems to be an overkill. . . anyways. .ultimately your wish. . and as long as ur happy. . fine. . . just my opinion. . (not necessarily correct) . . far from an advice or a verdict. .

Regards.
30th May 2009
NIP does opel pay you to put stickers on this car as well ? like HM pays you to put up stickers on the lancer ?! wow ! those stickers must make your car go phasssht ! 8th November 2008
NIP lol. 8th November 2008
Sudipto-S-Team Poor Opel Corsa. He can't say no. 16th October 2008
headers nice car, but too much stickering eh? 12th October 2008
16v100bhp No Offense meant.. but have to agree with many of the others in her.. I didnt like the stickers or whatever you like to call it. Otherwise its a nice car.. 21st August 2008
kkr2k2 hey! the car looks different than what I saw at your home. Take better pics. Need any help??? 27th June 2008
sAP I think its nice and different. The racing lines at the rear leaves some room for improvement though; but otherwise it looks like an expressive fun car. 13th June 2008
hillram Anant...Its a pseudo Air scoop and non functional 22nd February 2008
hillram Scooby..HHF moved to DTM and drove an Opel Zafira..He also promotes Opel Clothing Line and Accessories. 22nd February 2008
ananthkamath what does that thing on the roof duct air to? Have you cut a hole in the roof? 21st February 2008
Scooby STi What's with Frentzen and a Zafira? I thought H H moved to DTM after his F1 career bit the dust, would appreciate it if you can enlighten us on this Zafira thing. Also, is'nt Ralliart the people who prepare the Mitsubishi WRC car, what is it doing on an Opel? 21st February 2008
amit_mechengg wow!! nice looking corsa...i dont see those corsas upgraded much..but urs is damn gud...but dude very sorry to say that ORANGE goes wrong on bonnet 16th January 2008
hillram Danlanan..if we can stop this topic here...Id appreciate it. 12th January 2008
hillram Danllanan..I have seen Admans Corsa and i will reserve my comments as im no one to judge someone else car and his tastes. 12th January 2008
danlalan ADMAN77 ..look at his corsa. It looks AWESOME. Just awesome. I undertand the whole WRC THINGY. But wrong colour,tires. Needs GT wing, skirts,muffler.. 12th January 2008
danlalan Ok i understand what your trying to do. But seriously this aint the colour to do it on. CHANGE the cars colour and get skirts or something. 12th January 2008
hillram Sorry nc1..the livery will not change as long as i live..they are there with certain etymology and they have a significance 8th January 2008
nc1bad yeah man,,,i agree wit max,,those logos are a mismatch,,their positions,, vynl color is all wrong,,and its a 1.4,any no of stickers wont pimp it!!! 8th January 2008
hillram Max..I will ignore ur remarks..Its a well appreciated car by many.FYI..They are called Livery not "Stickers" 2nd January 2008
max_911 dude don't mean to be rude. but i guess u should get rid of those unwanted stickers... 28th December 2007
supercars If you do not mind, do post a pic of the Fokker Triplane too. I would love to see what size do you have ? 30th November 2007
hillram Supercars,As a respect, i carry in my Corsa, a scale model of Fokker Dr.1 that Red Baron piloted in WWI in which he was shot dead by the Allied Forces 29th November 2007
hillram SuperCars..Who do u think is Red Baron? 29th November 2007
supercars Please do not insult Red Baron. I am not against your Corsa or something. It is just that I have the utmost respect for the Red Baron. 29th November 2007
hillram Thanks Jeep. 29th November 2007
Jeep Corsa's otherwise are really dull.. this one looks good to me!!! 28th November 2007
hillram Adman..Beauty lies in the eyes of the Beholder. 7th November 2007
adman77 Have to agree with Dan there. Dude that looks awful. Makes my heart bleed. 7th November 2007
danlalan FREAK!!! Noooo.... that a corsa from hell..Looks DISGUSTING!!! 29th October 2007
hillram LOL VC12..The Chocy Bars are for a hungry moment when no restaurant in sign !!!!!! 26th October 2007
VC12 i am game for driving in your car for 1 chocolate bar ...... 26th October 2007
VC12 Cheers!!! Ram welcome on board 26th October 2007