• Mosconi AS 100.4
  • ImageDynamics ID8 D2
  • Rockford Fosgate RF-500-1

General Mods:
  • Alto EPS Kit Retrofit
  • AEM Uego Wide-Band

The Old Girl

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
The Old Girl 285 Piper Cam - New Valves Cranky Thing This F10D vs TSD Piston F10D vs 1.2 Kappa Piston Old Girls' Petit Derriere ! Bangalore Chennai Commute
Gallery Statistics
Member: im_srini
Created: 3rd December 2007 10:23
Last Modified: 20th January 2016 10:10
Views: 8413
Comments: 29

Comments
Author Comment Date
im_srini Hi LilMonster, getting parts over the counter from Hyundai is like pulling teeth ! It's been slow going - could only manage to secure four i10 pistons till now, waiting for a con-rod now ! Based on preliminary measurements, some machining of the F10D con-rod & i10 piston is necessary. The K10 is too young for mods, only mods till now are ICE mods :) Great work on your racing seats, will PM you regarding the same... 16th April 2012
lilMonSter Bumping this again Srini. we need more updates. :D also what plans for the k10? 2nd April 2012
im_srini Hi lilMonster, currently working on re-boring the F10D for 71mm pistons (from the i10 1.2 Kappa). Also working on retrofitting the Swift's throttle-body & brakes to my Alto. Putting together an M16A engine (block bored-out to 1.9L, M18A head, & forged internals) for transplant much later, possibly next year. 19th October 2011
lilMonSter i guess it's time for an update ;) 13th October 2011
im_srini Hi Arpandiv, the steel FFE was from Electra/SpeedWorks & the all-stainless-steel FFE is from N1/Automech. An Exedy clutch is on the cards, but only after a bigger throttle-body, a better air-intake, & possibly increased displacement ;) 22nd February 2009
arpandiv Nice car mate. where did you get the FFE from ?
BTW your car needs a stage 1 clutch hehe
20th February 2009
im_srini Hi Arpandiv, the F10D is still in the car, planning to run with it for the next 6 months or so while the feasibility study for the M16A swap is being carried out.
Hi SirAlec: For the current FFE - headers mid-muffler pipes was 12.5K & end-can was 9.5K. For the stainless-steel FFE - headers = 8.5K & mid-muffler pipes = 3.5K (this is yet to be installed in the car).
19th February 2009
arpandiv which engine you running? 18th February 2009
SirAlec how much for the
4-2-1 FFE.
the whole thing.
9th December 2008
im_srini Hi Ram, the seats cost around 12.5 K to 13.0 K a pair, in Chennai (these prices are a few months old though) 25th November 2008
Ramsagar forgot!!! how much did the Replica Recaro seats cost??? 21st November 2008
Ramsagar very well maintained car...why didn't u change the front grill & headlamp with the latest one,as u did it for the rear.That looks very cool if done!! 21st November 2008
im_srini Hi yasw_anth, just got my car back from the garage after 3 whole weeks ! The brake pads are totally worth it - they're so much better than the stock pads that it's scary. You can get them from Electra - for the Alto a set of 4 pads cost 5K... 23rd October 2008
yasw_anth hallo sir, nice pic :) how much did it cost .. ? how is the brake efficiency now... ? 10th October 2008
im_srini Hi Yaswanth, yes, there's quite a lot of stuff that I've got for my baby, but haven't found the time to install them yet ! The EBC pads for the Alto cost 5K & you can get them from Electra, will post a report once all the stuff's been installed :) 29th July 2008
yasw_anth hallo sir .. seems to be ther r lots of changes :) how r d new struts ? any problem with the tyres scrapping with the body now ? how effective r d new brakes ? how much did they cost ? 28th July 2008
benbsb29 Nice car, buddy..!! Looks amazing ! 18th February 2008
im_srini Hi Yaswanth, I got the FFE & muffler through SpeedWorks. 24th January 2008
nischint gr8 car dude.... 21st January 2008
yasw_anth saw ur car @ egmore yest evening... awsome roaarrr :) wer did u get the FFE ?? 20th January 2008
ad75 thats cool alto.is it a vx or vxi? 11th January 2008
im_srini Hi KnightRider, no she's not running spacers. I'm actually trying to get lowering springs, but haven't been able to source them... 10th January 2008
Knight Rider Good stuff, she looks hot. have you put spacers? 9th January 2008
im_srini Hi Yaswanth - yes, the tires do touch. The fronts rarely, but the rear tires were the reason I removed the rear seats ! 8th January 2008
yasw_anth no problems like tire scrapping ?? 4th January 2008
BUSA nice car, pics of the recaro plz. 2nd January 2008
navin_bhp Cute car. I have seen your car in my companies parking lot. Man you keep your car damn clean. I was hoping to meet you in team-bhp :-) 4th December 2007
planet_rocker how about a pic of the SS headers? 3rd December 2007
planet_rocker wow! nice cutie or should i say a "sleeper cutie"! how about a video of the exhaust note? 3rd December 2007