Engine Misc.:
  • Bhp : 68 PS @ 4500 rpm
  • Torque : 13 kgm @ 2500 rpm
Turbocharger & Induction:
  • Turbo Charged Inter cooled
  • PiperCross Panel filter - Induced to thrill
Fuel & Tuning:
  • Tuning - Stock
  • Fuel - Premium - IOC Extramile/ Hi-Speed/ TurboJet...
Exhaust:
  • Chrome Tip
  • Rest - Stock for now.!!!
Drivetrain:
  • 5-speed Manual
Weight reduction & transfer:
  • Trying to get some reduction.!!!
Suspension, wheels & tires:
  • Suspension - Stock for now.
  • Alloy Wheels - Plati - PY 509 Matt Black with Chrome leafs - 14"
  • Tires - Potenza GIII's - 185/65.
Interior: Complete D & I ( Damp'd & ICE'd ) !!!
  • Seats - Stanley Art Leather - Colour : Black & Red
  • Dash - Rosewood Panel
  • HU - Blaupunkt Hamburg 57
  • Front Speakers - Blaupunkt VC 132 Components with Tweeters on Dash.
  • Rear Speakers - Blaupunkt OD 693 co-axials on rear tray ( MDF )
  • Rear Tweeters - Blaupunkt Pro-VC 100 on Rear Roof-lines
  • Sub-woofer - Blaupunkt GTw - 1200 open-air on rear MDF tray
  • Amp1 for Front Comps - Blaupunkt 2ch THA275
  • Amp2 for Rear 6X9s, VC100 tweeters & Sub - Alpine MRP F550 digi-amp
  • Damping - All Doors, Pillars, Roof, Floor-lines & Trunk - Wuerth - Sound deadeners.
  • Damping in Hood - Dynamat Extreme Hoodliner
Exterior:
  • Cavern Grey - Overall wax-n-polish finish.
  • Llumar'ised sun-film - All doors, Front & Rear.
  • Turbo Spoiler with twin lights
  • Horn - Roots Vibrasonics.
  • Sparco - Black Mud Skirts.!!!

Phantom Rider

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
ICE - Blaupunkt Baby The World inside. Hillocks & the Indica Indi Glow Dusky Hues Phantom Rider Thru' Muck & Mud alike.
Gallery Statistics
Member: SRShrikanth
Created: 20th December 2007 11:23
Last Modified: 16th September 2008 17:35
Views: 9657
Comments: 24

Comments
Author Comment Date
Excize beautiful shine there. 2nd March 2015
SRShrikanth Thanx JK.

All pic are from my BB cam, hence this size & this clarity. Will upgrade to a good Canon soon & then the bigger pics will surely follow.
3rd November 2008
jkdas lovely mods. Post bigger pix if you can. 2nd November 2008
SRShrikanth Thanx Liberal. Am happy to see your cherry red babe as well.

1. Damping - I did it in 3 stages and the total cost worked upto abt Rs 8K. Wuerth was procurred from Germany and Dynamat Extreme hoodliner fromt the US. The noise level within the cabin with No-ICE playing is really good.

2. Potenza GIII's - Performance tires to the core - Dry & wet conditions. Have used them adequately & abused them a few times - but they have stood their ground. In comparison to the OEM stock tires, which i get to drive in a few frnds cars - these are miles ahead in establishing the better sense of security indeed.

I'll be most happy to have you test them, whenever you can spare time to catch up.

Cheers mate.
10th June 2008
liberal Wonderful pics and your love for the car shows :).

Query:
1. Damping - What did it cost and how satisified you are with sound levels post the work?
2. Compared to the OEM tyres, how do you rate the braking performance with the current tyres on Indica, is it significantly better?
9th June 2008
SRShrikanth @ greenHorn - The channel seperator was added by my Blau installer for the rear 6X9's, using up one chn for them. Two chns for the Sub & one for the rear tweeters. Thats how the Alpine digi-amp is playing now. Seems adequately sufficient as well. 9th June 2008
greenhorn just curious , how do you drive 5 channels with a 4 ch amp? 7th June 2008
SRShrikanth @ Dinu. That bull bar is there only to avoid the 4th encounter on my bonnet in the mad mumbai traffic actually. A BEST bus, auto-wallah & a couple of cabbies all have scrapped the front bumper. Hence the bull-bar. Certainly out of place but assures me piece of mind. Thanx anyways. 13th May 2008
dinu2506 Neat looking. Good job. But, do you really need that bull bar. Looks a little out of place, in my opinion 13th May 2008
SRShrikanth @ Xehaust : Hey...thanx matey. Yes, i finally got her the change-over. :-) 12th May 2008
Xehaust Congrats man. Finally bought those alloys :) Looks real good. 12th May 2008
SRShrikanth @ shuvd - Thanx mate. My next sedan destination is probably Optra Magnum - D. Love the machine. Am sure your enjoyin the smooth revvin'. Cheers 10th April 2008
shuvd nice equipment, nice car. congrats! 9th April 2008
rider60 a neatly maintained indica, nice interiors and ice,congrats keep it up mate. 1st March 2008
SRShrikanth Thank you, BUSA. Coming from someone who holds a good reputation with car maintenance, feels nice. Cheers 2nd January 2008
BUSA Nice car and nice ICE, well done 2nd January 2008
SRShrikanth Thanx Amtak. The journey of cleanliness is a longg one and i hope to stay on course. Cheers 2nd January 2008
amtak One neat Indica I must admit. 2nd January 2008
SRShrikanth Hey Zenopia,..those keep my 19 month old daughter company in the rear bench. Very handy ppl, I must admit. 29th December 2007
zenopio why are the poooor dolls hanged at the rear 28th December 2007
SRShrikanth Thanx....hope to keep it this way. 20th December 2007
nischint oh...anyways..kOol car..and kept very neat...good job... 20th December 2007
SRShrikanth Potenza G3s - 185/65 - 14" is what i have installed. 20th December 2007
nischint 185/65/14 ?????? 20th December 2007