Gallery Statistics
Member: maddy42
Created: 14th February 2008 17:45
Last Modified: 14th February 2008 17:54
Views: 4016
Comments: 9

Comments
Author Comment Date
maddy42 Thanks Bouncer. Actually this case of 3 jeeps happened by mistake due to the poor prices which were quoted when we felt like selling.
Xenon was on my mind but i dont think its going to materialise. Would love to own some pickup like that though
27th March 2009
Bouncer Three vehicles. All Jeeps. That's something. The first pic with all three is nice.
Well with reference to your post below, Xenon is launched now. Will it be your next?
20th March 2009
maddy42 Monster dude. Please pardon me da bugger. Xenon i guess wont be launched here and about your gurka its about time you write a review on it 7th October 2008
Monster_BHP lol..thats ur traditional excuse for everything...but wat sort of poor man has three vehicles and a mansion in coorg..? anyway hopeing to see ur xenon soon.. ;) 22nd August 2008
maddy42 HAHA karthik. See man that time i was a poor man without a camera 22nd August 2008
Monster_BHP Finally i get to see your Bolero!! Its already 5yrs old i guess? looks cool though.. 20th August 2008
Blue Thunder is the MM540 in the background also yours? 7th July 2008
maddy42 Well buddy jus wait for sometime...will be going home in 10 days 2nd April 2008
Jeep Some more pics, please 31st March 2008