• regular unleaded petrol
Exhaust:
  • 4X2X1 pattern headers from Leela's Auto House, Coimbatore
Drivetrain:
  • N/A
Weight reduction & transfer:
  • N/A
Suspension, wheels & tires:
  • KONI Yellow dampers and struts(to be fitted soon)
  • 13 inch 5J Aura rims. Company finish black color.
  • Bridgestone Potenza GIII's 165/60 R13
Interior:
  • seats redone by Koyas Coimbatore. all black fabric.
  • Sony head unit. Helix 6&1/2 inch coaxials. Pioneer titanium cone ovals. 15" JBL sub in sealed box. 4-channel Sony amp.
Exterior:
  • Wire Mesh Grille.
  • Smoked Tail lights.
  • Scratch Art by random blessed souls! :-/

the face

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
the Zen the engine bay the rear end the Potenza GIII's - fresh the rim the face new SS exhaust
Gallery Statistics
Member: A S H V I N
Created: 4th March 2008 18:35
Last Modified: 14th September 2008 22:19
Views: 4113
Comments: 17

Comments
Author Comment Date
Utopian Do you experience any problem with regard to the upsized tyres(tyres touching the body) while taking tight turns in either direction?? Yours is without PS, right? Did you experience increased labour while parking? 20th March 2010
nick17s Hie bro..Amazing ride..does the exhaust touches the speed breakers ?? 16th February 2010
A S H V I N thankyou. 4th August 2008
binz Car looks great with the new footwear.Congrats! 4th August 2008
JRD nice dude.. hey could u pm me leela's address, im planning to get some stuff done on my esteem.. what kind of stuff do they offer 15th July 2008
A S H V I N @ yasw_anth : have sent you at PM 13th May 2008
yasw_anth you have anyproblems like tyre scrapping the bodyarchs??? i also run on the same GIII... have probem of wheel scrapping... and can you tell me how did u get the smoked?? 12th May 2008
yasw_anth is it a straight pipe or u hav an endcan ?? i recently got my FFE done but as ther was no place for the endcan i got it done as protruding it out... can u post few pics below the car so that i can get a clear view.... 12th May 2008
aditya.86 hey neat work.nice set of wheels too.just love your ride 16th March 2008
A S H V I N no vibration as such. i had the panel on the insdie part of the boot changed to carpeted wood. so think that helps. 15th March 2008
JayD Hey! does he rear wiper vibrate a lot with that sub? I'm havin a lot of probs with just a 12" 15th March 2008
A S H V I N exhaust note samples .. do comment!!

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg167/ashvingeorge/?action=view&current=MOV00194.flv
http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg167/ashvingeorge/?action=view&current=MOV00193.flv
6th March 2008
planet_rocker nice ride! how about a video of the exhaust note? take care. 5th March 2008
rev_hard Nice!! But please do delete the other 3 empty "garages" you have created! 5th March 2008
nripin Thallee kolllam ketta? 5th March 2008
A S H V I N thank you! its been a while since i have been wanting to update this part of my profile .. shall update as soon as more mods are incorporated :D 4th March 2008
jkdas Awesome alloys. And love your exhaust note:) 4th March 2008