• Petrol feeded by Dellorto 28 mm 3 jet carb
Exhaust:
  • RasPie (Custom designed Rascal Pipe)
Suspension, wheels & tires:
  • Gas shocks at rear, front disc brake, knobby tyres at front
Interior:
  • Cateye Digital speedo
Exterior:
  • Two piece leather seats/single seat, army crash guard, tank map holder, thigh pads.

Jay and Dundu

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
IronBull Jay and Dundu IronBull
Gallery Statistics
Member: redfire
Created: 7th March 2008 13:55
Last Modified: 21st April 2009 15:13
Views: 4908
Comments: 8

Comments
Author Comment Date
aadithsince1980 Beautifully kept :) Is that an Amal carb running on the bike? If so where did you get it from? And does the bike run rich with the amal? I tried the same carb (Borrowed from a friend) for some time on my 96' RE 500 and top end performance was amazing but the bike used to pink a lot and slow speed and was rather rough. Just a suggestion, you should try and get yourself a high flow oil pump (available in delhi). Besides looking good, it makes a load of diffrence in lubricating the engine :) 26th May 2011
aaggoswami Nice bike!
And even more nice and cute Kid!
25th October 2008
PatienceWins Lovely bike and a cute baby! 26th July 2008
desideep Amazing bullet... it is looking super cool. i like the goldie. and amazing paint job i am sure this is repainted correct? cause the Bullet 500 did not have the knee pads. what year is this. Did i hear Amal MK2 32 ? what kind of millage is it returning. and did i also see a DIGITAL speedo written over there could you please post some pics with the digital speedo and how to get one details 9th July 2008
bblost I love the bike. Looks super. Great Job. Esp the tray at the rear. 1st July 2008
Torque-ative Neat just the way the Bull should be . Not over accessarised. I specially like the exhaust !! 19th May 2008
Sankar That's dundu after his daily ride with pops :) 31st March 2008
SohailPistawala nice bike and the kid looks sooo cute!!! 17th March 2008