Last Modified: 30th March 2008 13:48
Views: 4111
Comments: 13

Comments
Author Comment Date
Savin_Shetty hey nice car dude....do you still have it ? 15th February 2012
torqueyTND I LOVE tHIS OLD LADY ...of TURIN ...:p 4th April 2010
Stanher Hey machi, do you still have this car? 20th November 2009
Aditya Superb little baby. I love the colour. Just one question. How do you fit in her? :p 24th September 2008
s0uljah Oh nice find anna :) 21st August 2008
jaysmokesleaves superb DUKKAR nitrous. Seems like uve maintained it all original. I hav fond memories of my folks driving me around in a 'dukkar' in my early years. It used to be real fun.
Im very happy to see one still around.
3rd August 2008
planet_rocker oh! get a loud glasspack for her! 13th June 2008
planet_rocker keep the same colour - get radials for her - get the engine/suspension works done - enjoy the ride on slippery roads :) 13th June 2008
sAP Quite close. I think that was about few weeks before I left "Motorcity". So what's the story behind the blue flame, dude? 13th June 2008
khan_sultan Great car man.. Do keep posted on the progress of the restoration work. Also, if ever you decide to 'hand over' your beauty to a fiat lover, do give me a call. I for sure have a 'dukkar' in my to-buy list. 14th May 2008
1100D Good car, now you have your work cut out to restore her. Have a good time. 10th April 2008
esteem_lover Is the rear glass original ? looks just like the amby's. Congrats, good car, please keep it & restore it. 8th April 2008
Stanher Nice car buddy! 'would definitely look even better with the missing bits found! I'll try my best to help you out with those. And surely so would the fiat gurus here! 30th March 2008