Engine Specifications:
  • Water-cooled 4-stroke SOHC 16V in-line 4-cylinder traversely mounted
  • 1493 cc
  • Max. Power:106bhp@6800rpm
  • Max. Torque :13.5 kg-m @4700rpm
Engine Misc.:
  • Skunk Racing intake Manifold + 68mm throttle body. K&N Universal
Turbocharger & Induction:
  • Not installed as of now, but things may change.
Fuel & Tuning:
  • FPR fitted
    NGK Iridium plugs + leads
  • Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) stock
  • Fuel Tank Capacity:45 Litres
Exhaust:
  • Greddy Headers + full bore freeflow 2" + expansion chamber and rear muffler JDM Style Magnaflow Exhaust.
Drivetrain:
  • N/A
Weight reduction & transfer:
  • Length 4270 mm
  • Width 1690 mm
  • Height 1395 mm
  • Kerb Weight 965 Kg
  • Ground Clearance 170 mm Stock
  • Wheel Base 2500 mm
Suspension, wheels & tires:
  • 195/60 14" Yoko EB100 AVS
    Suspension Braces at both ends
    Stiffed shocks.
  • Stock Wheels
Interior:
  • Stock
Exterior:
  • Stock
PS: Hey people looking at these snaps don’t think I am an uncle, I still a young chap. God has blessed be with a good physic so I look huge ;O)
Stallion taking off

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
Stallion when it was getting ready for photo shoot.. Stallion while taking a turn Stallion taking off Stallion in action Stallion with its Jockey Stallion after the photo shoot Heart of the Stallion hcv.jpg hcv2.jpg hcv3.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: vinayvtec
Created: 22nd June 2008 18:06
Last Modified: 15th August 2010 19:02
Views: 7237
Comments: 27

Comments
Author Comment Date
nick17s nice explanation uncle sam ;) 28th February 2013
Savin_Shetty i own 2000 Vtec...i have jerking issues with low rpms, please advice on the same. have Iridium plugs, 4*2*1 manifold 15th February 2012
sgchaudhuri Amazing Loved it! 22nd August 2011
vinayvtec @prsnck: I still have my VTEC and it has done 62,500 Kms. There is a long list of people waiting for my car.. but I really don't have any plans of selling it. 8th September 2010
prsnck vinay, you still keep the vtec with you..how much km its run...btw, if any plans to sell pm me.. 8th September 2010
vinayvtec prsnck: NGK Iridium plugs were installed by Ajit and I have not felt any Jerk at low RPM, running on Stock ECM. Just waiting for the right time to go for a complete Stage II setup by mid 2011.

yzfrj: tyres up size was selected by Ajit who owned this car earlier and I am not facing any issue with this. Also most of my friends VTECs are running on same profile.

ByDesign: Thanks buddy
7th August 2010
ByDesign One of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen. Beautiful job my friend. 31st July 2010
yzfrj Is't 195/65 the incorrect upsize ? Should't it be 195 60 or 55 ?
Having said that are the tyres rubbing especially at the rear ?
23rd June 2010
prsnck btw, lil offtopic here - 01 OHC vtec, 68 k km run/ II owner well maintained. Best price can be what. 6th June 2010
prsnck vinay are you facing any low RPM jerks associated with pre-02 vtec models. I test drove one and really felt and was so concerned. Did u change ECU, or has the NGK Iridium plugs leads sorted the issue. 6th June 2010
Jayabusa smashing ride, in pristine condition & astonishing pics there dude! 3rd June 2010
Utopian Awesome snaps. Pristine condition. I particularly liked the PS. ;) 27th March 2010
kutlee really nice shots. cleanest vtec seen. enjoy revvin.. 8th January 2010
pranavt put pics of intake manifold please? :) 16th August 2009
the VTEC guy Aaahh another black VTEC. perfect. see my ride. I want to go for a after market exhaust but want it like the twin pipes of the stock. Personally twin pipes look cool. 4th August 2009
jasher26 amazing pictures, beautiful car, getting all the care it deserves:) 20th April 2009
s0uljah Good to see that its passed onto someone who will treat her well. Your truly lucky to come into possession of this ride!! Enjoy 6th September 2008
salilpawar1 Absolutely beautiful! 11th August 2008
vinayvtec Its for ground clearance Wolf, Ajit had got it done. You know right how our Bangalore speed breakers are? Yes.. it’s a well maintained car and I was blessed to have it.. 3rd July 2008
aZa beautiful!!! This car looks best in blackk... love the way you have kept it 3rd July 2008
The Wolf Any particular reason why ur car is lifted up so high?
Also, I gues the kerb wight is 985kgs.
2nd July 2008
The Wolf Car looks sweet!!! Its been taken care of like a baby Im sure...deserves it! 2nd July 2008
vinayvtec Yes, very much Wolf. 27th June 2008
The Wolf This was Ajmats car I guess right?? 27th June 2008
vipul_singh Great looker! Larger pics please. 24th June 2008
vinayvtec Hey it was a typo error, I have updated the size. Most of the things are very much stock in the car. 23rd June 2008
lamborghini How did you put 16" tyres on the stock 14" tyres? 23rd June 2008