• N/A
Exhaust:
  • looking for one
Drivetrain:
  • N/A
Weight reduction & transfer:
  • N/A
Suspension, wheels & tires:
  • 13" HR alloys (now colored to MATT Black finish, with custom logo instead of "HR")
  • Bridgestone 165/60/13 (now michelin 165/65/13, dont really like the looks of michelin than the bridgestons)
Interior:
  • HU:- pioneer DEH-P8650
  • Front :- Blaupunkt Compos with JVC 4" speaker ( will be changed to Illusions 4.1 compos soon)
  • Rear:- Pioneer coaxials and two pioneer Subs.
  • Amp:- Two, 4 channel Alpine 405 Amps.
  • Carputer:- CUstom made plexiglass cabinet for mini ITX motherboard. intel celeron 1.33ghz, 1gb Ram 80gb 3.5" HDD, 7" Lilliput touch TFT screen, Lynksis Wifi USB dongle, Road Runner as Front end and DFX sound enhancer for WMP and Winamp.
Exterior:
  • Custom built front grill.
  • 4300k HID kit.
  • Blue Neons all around.

Blackend door frames

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
front with neons side neons front wheel (before) Rear wheel its glowing because of the radium blue tape reflecting to the flash light of camera skirts. i had these for a while Blackend door frames matt black rims
Gallery Statistics
Member: monty9991
Created: 29th August 2008 19:19
Last Modified: 29th August 2008 19:39
Views: 5442
Comments: 10

Comments
Author Comment Date
kingofmyworld I guess its time to update your album monty.. Also an album for the carputer powered honda will be appreciated. :D :P 26th March 2010
abhayshanu Anyway, its WOW, where did you source them from? 21st January 2010
monty9991 thats the radium tape reflecting to the flash of the camera and on the drums its again the radium blue tape. 20th January 2010
abhayshanu How are your brakes glowing??? 20th January 2010
monty9991 you can find it here..
http://alloywheelsindia.com/full-product.php?id=17
13th May 2009
skyliner34 monty, by any change if you have your alloys model number, please pass it on.
I'm not finding similar set of alloys here in bangalore :(
13th May 2009
monty9991 the pipercross costed me around 9.5k, now dont remember excatly. the performace was noticeable. with AC the 0.8L engine was better than before. less shifting to smaller gear in traffic, means more low end torque. i am sure you'll be happy after you get it done once. 26th November 2008
Ramsagar how much did the Pipercross CAI installation had cost?how abt the performance of the machine with AC on after the fitment.kindly shed some light.cos i'm going to do it. 26th November 2008
monty9991 i have posted the detail along with the pics here .. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/37446-modding-alto-11.html#post857376 3rd October 2008
ultimatechamp Good looking car with nice alloy-modifications monty!Just want to know the details of your Cold Air Intake and its performance post-fitting! 2nd October 2008