Team-BHP
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

2007 Maruti Suzuki Esteem Lxi

Sudipto-S-Team’s Team-BHP Garage
2007 Maruti Suzuki Esteem Lxi
This is my Esteem. I have travelled to various places with her - Dolma Hills, Arakku, Puri, Darjeeling, Phuntsholling etc. I intend to travel more with her over the next few years.
20-09-08_1200.jpg

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
20-09-08_1200.jpg Panchet hills; August 08 Somewhere in Jharkhand; Benares trip Oct 08 Varanasi trip 2008 - somewhere near Aurangabad, Bihar Esteem.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: Sudipto-S-Team
Created: 20th September 2008 19:26
Last Modified: 20th September 2008 21:16
Views: 3207
Comments: 4

Comments
Author Comment Date
Sudipto-S-Team Hi BP, I bought the Esteem precisely because I wanted to travel on my own. Regarding registration number I booked the car in the last week of December 2006 and took delivery and registration in January 2007. So if you really ask when exactly the car was manufactured it was perhaps sometime in Nov/Dec 06 but I have it from 07 Jan. Therefore...... 24th October 2008
BlackPearl Great to see that that are putting your esteem to good use and enjoying the long drives. I have made several long journeys in an esteem like Kolkata-Vizag, Kolkata-Darjeeling etc and have enjoyed driving the car. One question about your car is that from the registration number it seems to be a 2006 car but yoy have mentioned it to be of 2007, am I missing something? 23rd October 2008
Sudipto-S-Team Hi Frank. Thanks. I didn't do any engine flush. Mobil website says it's not necessary really. Just ensure that the old oil in the engine is drained out to the last drop. Most mechanics would ignore this, unless you insist very strictly. Takes a long time for the last drop to drain out and mechanics get restless. The oil cost me Rs 3000 for 4 litres. 6th October 2008
frankmehta hi sudipto! ive always been a fan of the esteem.. yours looks very nice! how much did an oil flush and synthetic oil cost u? 5th October 2008