• Medium tints all around
  • Rear debadged
Upgrades:
  • Sub and Amp - DONE
  • Projectors with 4300k HID - DONE
  • RD/Petes - NEXT :)

Sub and amp

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
Interior Front Left Debadged Rear one dirty swift...and i love her!!! Sub and amp angel eyes angel eyes
Gallery Statistics
Member: white_vdi
Created: 30th September 2008 18:24
Last Modified: 7th June 2009 22:03
Views: 5208
Comments: 26

Comments
Author Comment Date
white_vdi @ arjunrudra : i got it done from my local MASS. this is regular silver paint i guess. matched the color with the silver trim inside the cabin. 12th August 2010
arjunrudra Can I pls ask you where u got the silver finish for the central console. I have been searching all over the market for one. COuld never get hold of one. 16th April 2010
philippose hey. nice work on your car. I have a swift too. I was thinking of installing angel eyes and 6000k HIDs.I have 2 questions about this. First one is "Can the angel eyes handle 6000k or even 4300K"? The next question is "what is the cost"?

P.S: get the petes with green cotton wind filter. I have that and its awesome
8th October 2009
white_vdi thanks for the kind words anil bhai! it wouldnt have been possible without you. 28th June 2009
Fountainheader Congrats Sumit :D 24th June 2009
white_vdi thanks alot manan!!!
will try my best to keep her shiny and clean like this forever. :)
11th June 2009
m4ugr8 Finally, Congrats!!! Look stunning on your White Car, Keep the Car clean. One of the best maintained Swifts I have seen till date!!! Nice and Clean. Keep it Shinning. 7th June 2009
white_vdi thanks man!
got late from work today also. :( will surely see you in this week.
7th June 2009
revved_up So .... there they are..!! Looking mean! :) 7th June 2009
white_vdi yup..that is a MGP tray and the boot has similar rubber parts that lock the tray when the boot lid is closed. 4th April 2009
revved_up What are those rubber thingies on the rear tray? Something to prevent it from rattling? 4th April 2009
white_vdi thanks aman and mukesh!
jaspreet there you go bro. my bull and kenwood :)
3rd April 2009
revved_up pics of new ICE equipment pls. :) 30th March 2009
AMAN_SACHDEV Alloys and tyres are beautiful !!! 19th March 2009
mukeshgoel Liked you car and the number. Booked a White VDi ABS 2 days ago. Planning to copy a couple of things from yours. :) 27th February 2009
white_vdi put them on your civic. it will add to the bling and would also have halogen on high beam to support visibility. HID with projectors wont provide the desired results. 3rd February 2009
suped99 80usds is a good price!my cousin gifted me a pair of 12000K hids, didnt install them as yet,you think they would harm my headlamps?like make them go black. I was thinking of installing them on my civic,i have those angel eye lights on it, but stock bulbs as yet.. 3rd February 2009
white_vdi thanks suped99!!
m getting 35w H1 4300k for 80USD inc P&P.
3rd February 2009
suped99 i love what u did with your centre panel bro, looks neat!i think i might get that done soon lol.how much did ur HIDs cost you? 3rd February 2009
white_vdi thanks both u vRS!! 28th January 2009
ashish22 looking good mate...she's hot. 27th January 2009
abhinav.gupta88 Looks damn good.
Well maintained.
The steering and the dash do looks rich in the silver.
Nice rims too. :)
27th January 2009
white_vdi lolz!!thats a typo..
thanks mate!!
8th January 2009
m4ugr8 Whats with the tyre size?? Typo? I think its 195/55. Love the way you have painted the dash and steering silver. 7th January 2009
white_vdi thanks s0uljah!! thou i wanted to when i bought her but now i dont knw..i mean m VERY finicky about my cars and this substandard build quality is disturbing me at such an early stage only..so dont know how long will i keep this one. dont want to spend much on her as of now. 8th November 2008
s0uljah First in!!!!!!!! Nice car.. and colour ;) Pete's coming up ? 6th November 2008