Team-BHP
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Royal Enfield Bullet 1972 Built Like A Gun Runs Like A Bullet (as all Bullets do)

Sudipto-S-Team’s Team-BHP Garage
Royal Enfield Bullet 1972 Built Like A Gun Runs Like A Bullet (as all Bullets do)
Engine Specifications:
  • 350 cc
Engine Misc.:
  • N/A
Turbocharger & Induction:
  • N/A
Fuel & Tuning:
  • N/A
Exhaust:
  • N/A
Drivetrain:
  • N/A
Weight reduction & transfer:
  • N/A
Suspension, wheels & tires:
  • Good old MRF
Interior:
  • N/A
Exterior:
  • Military green

Bull3-4web.jpg

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
My Bullet Bull2-4web.jpg Bull3-4web.jpg Bull4-4web.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: Sudipto-S-Team
Created: 26th October 2008 07:16
Last Modified: 26th October 2008 07:26
Views: 5533
Comments: 4

Comments
Author Comment Date
Sudipto-S-Team Bull is back on his feet. Everything critical that had to be changed has been changed with new and the best and once again it rides like a bullet. But since there is virtually no cosmetic change or upgrade, I gave new pics of the same old bike a miss. I mean those rusts on the tank cover is still there ;)
But yes I guess I will put up a few new pics on Sunday. I don't have the bike with me now. My friend is painting the town green with it. lol
7th November 2008
sureshkishore please update the photos, eager to see you Bull back in it old glory! 7th November 2008
evo This should be fun to watch! best of luck. 29th October 2008
Sudipto-S-Team Couple of days ago an American friend arrived. He wants to travel around the country in my Bullet (he has done it in the past and has a Bullet back home in Florida). So he and I and our mechanic tried to fire this bike up. This was the first time anyone touched the bike in 3 years or so!! I wasn't too sure if it would start at all ever.
Surprise of surprise. The bike not only started - literally with half a kick - it travelled a good 5/6 km to the garage of my mechanic without a hitch. Even the tube was fine.
The first lot of pictures are before the historic start.
Will edit the pics as the restoration project goes along and new pics are taken.
26th October 2008