Gallery Statistics
Member: kannan666
Created: 22nd March 2009 18:58
Last Modified: 30th August 2009 14:25
Views: 1886
Comments: 6

Comments
Author Comment Date
kannan666 Am no expert but I guess changing only the shell should work as you would be retaining all the mechanicals like engine and gearbox. But is your shell so far gone that a good tinker cannot fix ? 17th July 2010
quentin Hi, Im a lover of Fiat, I own the wonder buggy for the last two years, I have a 137d Premier Padmini, the engine has done 84k, my shell is corroded badly, I would like to exchange the shell with a well maintained 85model shell. The 85MDL is a petrol and has ac fitted in it. Can i jus change the shell and the have the diesel running in a good shell with AC, i would have to have a bigger Radiator. Please let me know your suggestions . . . Quentin Devotta 16th July 2010
samsag12 I think your car is a PP economy. That is why it has black painted bumpers. BTW nice collection of all the car and 2 wheelers. All of them are now not in production except Van which would join this league after few months. 20th February 2010
dhrishikesh Nice car...try for original stainless steel wheel caps, tail lights & also remove black color from the bumpers.
BTW, nicely maintained body line.
26th December 2009
kannan666 Thanks Sushil ! 4th August 2009
sushil_n79 Awesome car. especially the wheel Covers looks great keep up the good work 3rd August 2009