• N/A
Drivetrain:
  • N/A
Weight reduction & transfer:
  • N/A
Suspension, wheels & tires:
  • N/A
Interior:
  • Beige Art Leather, JVC DVD Player, Sony Explode Rear Speaker, Alpine Middle Row Door Speakers & Thunder Front Door Speakers, Reverse Parking Sensors
Exterior:
  • N/A

In profile at Lonawala

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
Old Guy Still going Strong with the Leaks Wish the Hand Brakes were better Chiploon on Mum-Goa - Green Carpet from the Safari Glass House With the new shoes - Michelin LTX AT In profile at Lonawala Latest Side Step & Door Hanldes on the TCIC Latest Version Tail Lights, Side Step, Hulk Neo Alloys. Now in two colour The alloys with M'llins Now in two colour Two colour bottom Two colour rear Two colour Front
Gallery Statistics
Member: ACM
Created: 24th March 2009 16:58
Last Modified: 24th November 2010 15:28
Views: 4713
Comments: 3

Comments
Author Comment Date
ACM Sold it after 10 years and 175,000 kms 20th July 2015
ACM My wife happened to be in Indianapolis during the Indi 500 that year and she picked this one up. She also likes flowers we picked this up from our garden in the morning on the way to chiplun.

Inspite of my love for automobiles, I do not offer them flowers except on Dussera and diwali (gujarati new year).

Your comment on offering flowers to the Indi 500 Idol really made me laugh out. Never thought it could be looked at this way.

Yep it has been my steady companion for 9 years / 150,000 kms.
21st September 2009
the VTEC guy Is that a Indy 500 replica on the dash board instead of standard IDOL. And am I seeing flower offering to the Indy 500 model? nice ride though 150K is full paisa vasul I guess. 18th September 2009