Suspension, wheels & tires:
  • N/A
Interior:
  • N/A
Exterior:
  • N/A

6-3-2007 (6).jpg

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
02-12-06_1801.jpg 02-12-06_1808.jpg 02-12-06_1803.jpg 02-12-06_1807.jpg 6-3-2007 (3).jpg 6-3-2007 (6).jpg tcw7110 (16)a.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: shekaran
Created: 24th May 2009 19:47
Last Modified: 24th May 2009 19:57
Views: 3397
Comments: 9

Comments
Author Comment Date
nomadabhi Nice ride... Shekaran, it takes guts and time to modify or even to do some small changes in your ride. And I totally respect your patriotism. Atleast you are not among those who would buy a 2 rupee flag on 15th Aug and next day found it somewhere on roadside.

After all its your drive and your attitude. Why to think what others think. Guys I guess we all know, it is our feelings and attachment towards our drive.
Atleast this MG stands unique in crowd showing off Indianism apart from state number plate.

Salute to you...
5th September 2010
nomadabhi Nice ride... Shekaran, it takes guts and time to modify or even to do some small changes in your ride. And I totally respect your patriotism. Atleast you are not among those who would buy a 2 rupee flag on 15th Aug and find it lying somewhere on roadside.

Salute to you...
5th September 2010
nomadabhi Nice ride... Shekaran, it takes guts and time to modify or even to do some small changes in your ride. And I totally respect your patriotism. Atleast you are not among those who would buy a 2 rupee flag on 15th Aug and find it lying somewhere on roadside.

Salute to you...
5th September 2010
drifter I don't think it's bad at all. Get some good blue coloured alloy wheels with big tyres and you'll totally transform this ride. Don't mind the haters. If you're happy, it's all that matters. :) 11th June 2010
shekaran i did this just to show i am proud to be an indian, not waste of time, money, effort etc.,. people saying such words should try to paint their vehicle, and then comment on others..... i did this painting, when india tested Brahmos/Agni STA missiles and suceeded. so if you cant feel others' patriotism, just be silent, or do much better, and then comment. Lastly if i see anyone wearing shorts, scarf, bandana in indian flag lookalike, i will surely not keep silent, or let them wear it, as it is... 16th October 2009
spawnofsatan Ohh God No. 27th September 2009
karizma_devil My my ... God !!! 25th July 2009
nitrous Looks radical. What happened to that widebody ? 31st May 2009
salilpawar1 The patriotic theme could have been executed better. 31st May 2009