• MINTEX- TMD friction brake pads
Interior:
  • Stanley leather customised interiors
  • Lightning Audio front component.
  • Lightning Audio Rear oval speakers.
  • Pioneer AVH P4250 Double Din HU.
  • Apple Ipad mount with HU sinc
  • Hertz AMP/ Polk SUB.
  • Garmin Nuvi GPS with satguide India Maps.
  • TPMS- Tyreprobe.
  • Swift sport dual colour Led door sills.
  • Fizz digital voltmeter.
  • Auto meter pro-shift digital Tachometer wth LED shift.
  • Autogauge triple pillar mount gauges (Volt/Oil Pressure/Water temp).
  • Steward warner Vaccum/Boost Gauge.
Exterior:
  • Swift Sports Hikari Body kit.
  • Webasco Double moterised Sun roof.
  • Smoked OEM headlamp with Philips Rally bulbs
  • High Focus Projector 4300K HID fog lamp.
  • Swift sport full Led Tail lamp.
  • Led(White/Amber) side marker Indicators.
  • Sports mind-Suzuki swift designed body decals.
  • Front bumper Racing Tow hook.
  • Bosch twin aero wipers.
  • Carbon fiber ORVM's with mirror embedded arrow indicators.
  • Mini cooper styled (CAI) hood scoop.
  • Full LED third brake lamp with flasher.

Turbo power

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
The Car theatre The dual sunroof... The open roof.. Led side repeaters Swift sports tails Momo Corse Alloys Hikari body kit- Rear profile Hikari body kit- Side profile. Turbo power Dyno chart post turbo install Final check at RRR The power pack. Triple pillar gauges Front Profile Apple Ipad HU.
Gallery Statistics
Member: Sportsmind
Created: 12th June 2009 17:21
Last Modified: 12th August 2011 14:50
Views: 9686
Comments: 35

Comments
Author Comment Date
Sportsmind Thanks dude. Thanks to everyone out here who gets to going one level up. The Auto Car recognition was something I never ever expected ever when I started out on this venture. 20th July 2011
Monaro CV8 Nice Ride Mate!
And congrats for making it in THE Auto Car mag.
3rd July 2011
Sportsmind Yep, the new full clear LED third brake lamp has the blinking module installed. It blinks six times and then stays on. It is pretty bright and effective. Cheers... 8th May 2011
Honda_Power Whoa!! That is one heavily modded car. Cheers Sports mind and did you get your F1 style brake light fitted? 8th May 2011
kk28 Thanks Buddy. 1st May 2011
Sportsmind I guess 195/50/15 is a good bet but I have always been on 205/50/15 and I find it pretty good. Alloys if yo have that extra funds on you I would recommend going in for Momo. These are killer stuff. Mine set of 4 costed around 25K. If not Lenso is just good enough. 27th April 2011
kk28 Oh okay. Buddy I must say you got a great taste. Your car shows it all.
I am planning to up size my rims. I own a Swift VDi. After all the research I did, looks like 195/60/R15 is the best suited fit. Could you please recommend which brand of alloys do I need to go for? Lenso-Maglite (4 spokes rims) looks great but I am not able to find a dealer in Bangalore/Mangalore who deals with Lenso anymore.
27th April 2011
Sportsmind Nope I am from Bengaluru. The car originated from M'lore. 26th April 2011
kk28 Hi Buddy are you by any change from Mangalore? 26th April 2011
Sportsmind The digital tacho costs 140USD. The reading are clear and you can do settings based on your desired levels of illumination and colour. 17th February 2011
wildchild4lyfe how much did the tacho cost you and are the readings clear while driving? 9th February 2011
Sportsmind The DPSS autometer tacho was purchased online on ebay motors. The turbo experience is kickass mate. The turbo kicks in close to 3000 RPM. It running a 7.6 Psi boost at 5300 RPM during the Dyno check. I have noted your views on the colour scheme. Shall consider it during the next change over. Cheers.. 8th February 2011
wildchild4lyfe hey where did you get that shift light?
the car is damn neat!! especially with the big list of mods.
one thing i didnt like was the colour scheme. i think maybe a grey and white roof would have looked much better but then again its a personal opinion.
hows the T20 & when does it go into boost?
8th February 2011
Sportsmind The momo alloys costed me 25.5K for a set of four. 13th January 2011
cityvic Hey buddy how much did the MOMO alloys cost you? 13th January 2011
Sportsmind Thanks satya. I know it is a bit cross compared to the one one the right. A few of the blunders I did giving guys with very little professional approach in their jobs. I have been on this for two years now. It is gettin very common. So time to change. Working on Recaro or a good get of racing seats. 13th January 2011
blueraven316 The left side headrest screen is mounted cross, car's a good looker overall :) 20th December 2010
Jayabusa Not bad, but too much happening there. Could have been subtler. 23rd September 2010
Sportsmind Thanks, I have most of these details on my thread :http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/60002-my-modded-swift-sports-mind-16.html 7th August 2010
ByDesign First of all let me say, awesome ride. Engine looks real good too. Can you tell me how much it would cost to get custom lights like that? Front and rear? 31st July 2010
Sportsmind Sunroofs were done by the earlier owner of this beauty. It was done three years back in Mangalore at Overdrive. Had costed 60K for both the roofs. 19th February 2010
Ramsagar Nice Mods. From where did you get the sunroof done & how much did you spend on it? 19th February 2010
Sportsmind Hey. i had imported the same from Taiwan over a year back. It is available now in India. Satya from EVO has a pair of tails and headlamp a few months back. Lot of shops in Delhi too have the same. 6th December 2009
niazjifri i like your tail lamp, could u tell me from where i can get the same for my swift Plz... 6th December 2009
bigmoose85 Same with me. I had the same experience. :( But, it works fine though. 13th September 2009
Sportsmind Hey Thanks, i guess the service guys twisted the cone, during a service. Thats why it looked a bit deformed. Never had any issues with it. 12th September 2009
bigmoose85 Forgot to mention. Nice mods and a very well maintained car. 12th September 2009
bigmoose85 Did you cover the filter and then start the car by mistake? The filter seems to be a bit deformed. 11th September 2009
flyingspur You made holes in the roof !! You must take this car really seriously. I love it :) 17th August 2009
IndrojitSircar Looks nice dude 8th August 2009
ultimatechamp Cool looks.... 4th July 2009
Sportsmind Hey thanks Rude. shall post the dual sunroof pics soon... 16th June 2009
Rude7 It's looking so tough man ! you got a new look for the swift 16th June 2009
Sportsmind The drive has a three tone combination, of grey and silver & black. Grey body, silver roof and skirts and black was only retained as a band, as part of the windshields and the window glasses.
Another reason for not going for black mesh, was the inside parts gets visible. Or i will have to do a quote of paint on the interiors.
13th June 2009
suped99 Nice ride buddy!Love the body kit! just one suggestion,paint the honeycomb mesh black,it would look meaner! 13th June 2009