• Michelin 155/70/R12 tubeless tires on stock rims
ICE:
  • Pioneer 3150
  • JBL GT5-S204
  • JBL GT5-S396
  • Pioneer CD-SR100 steering remote

Night.jpg

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
OgAAABsiIRz1NFaK-2cP2p8oELxh7vsSa1fpt9mOVNeXj3NapX Pics 001.jpg Pics 002.jpg Pics 003.jpg Night.jpg IMG_5254.jpg IMG_5326.jpg IMG_5525.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: josejoseph
Created: 4th October 2009 15:31
Last Modified: 5th June 2011 06:37
Views: 3949
Comments: 5

Comments
Author Comment Date
prsnck Awesome car..awesome maintenance..Jose. You know the same car Leoshashi from tbhp have..got fallen for it after reading the whole thread..many times and again. Wanted to get one 5 speed same color and get the Aura Alloys. Did all my best, no luck so far. Got one M800 - 1996 model the old shape. But still I regret getting this biscuit color 5-Speed. I'm sorry to ask this - If you ever plan to sell it, please prefer me. Feel free to connect, in the Tbhp or will PM you. It really shows on the way you handle the car !! lovely ! 3rd November 2020
prsnck Awesome car..awesome maintenance..Jose. You know the same car Leoshashi from tbhp have..got fallen for it after reading the whole thread..many times and again. Wanted to get one 5 speed same color and get the Aura Alloys. Did all my best, no luck so far. Got one M800 - 1996 model the old shape. But still I regret getting this biscuit color 5-Speed. I'm sorry to ask this - If you ever plan to sell it, please prefer me. Feel free to connect, in the Tbhp or will PM you. It really shows on the way you handle the car !! lovely ! 3rd November 2020
josejoseph blackfire_9, thanks for your comments. I take great care in maintaining her well. As you said, this car can content with many cars of higher segments.
The car is 10 years old and close to 1 lac on the odo. AC is bit weak and blower is noisy. But with tints all around, summer is manageable. Planning to overhaul the AC and blower very soon.

I'd like to keep her simple and close to stock, hence as of now I don't have any plans to put alloys. Vitamin M is also another factor. She's got new tubeless tires, and for now I'm extremely happy with that.

Next will be Autoform seats covers and leather steering wheel covers. Ordered the seat covers 2 months back and I'm still waiting. And then auxiliary lamps before the rainy season starts.
2nd February 2011
blackfire_9 jose, nicely maintained car. We also had a 5 speed some years back, white coloured car & it was joy to drive it. I am sure you would agree that it could really outrun many cars on the traffic signals.
We had to unfortunately sell it due to the air conditioner having developed problems & the AC mechanic having further screwed things & it's hard to live without AC in summers here.

Put some alloys into it & it will look so much better.

Drive safe.
1st February 2011
zealous123 IMHO one of the best changes brought to 800 by maruti...cars color looks good,we did have 800 with 5gears but sold it recently..it was exotique green color... 22nd July 2010