Suspension, wheels & tires:
  • N/A
Interior:
  • N/A
Exterior:
  • N/A

patrol5.jpg

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
patrol1.jpg patrol2.jpg patrol3.jpg patrol4.jpg patrol6.jpg patrol5.jpg patrol7.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: 4x4addict
Created: 7th October 2009 21:46
Last Modified: 19th December 2009 15:11
Views: 5566
Comments: 11

Comments
Author Comment Date
Jayabusa Looking at your Bhp garage, all I can say is, your handle is very apt. Awesome rides ya got! 21st June 2010
abishek2222 Super 16th March 2010
ikoneer thats a nice looking car. Great one to have and looks in immaculate condition 14th November 2009
chargerman i have the 97 patrol SGL-D, its amazing how they run and achieve amazing fuel efficiency.. i get about 12kmpl on the highways...mine was also ex embassy! how many kms on yours now? pm me sometime. tc, enjoy this mad monster y61 5th November 2009
4x4addict beejay: I definitely owe you a ride on my next trip to conoor

mondymk3: Mine is the non-turbo version. it is a very old school engine that makes onlly 130 bhp/270 nm torque despite being 4.2 liter inline six diesel. They also had a turbo option which makes about 170 bhp. This can be bumped up further by adding an intercooler. The beauty of these engines is that due to the size it makes max power at very low rpms so the engine is never stressed. my normal driving is between 1000 to 2000 rpm. These engines like the 4.2 liter inline six landcruiser engine can run for 5 lakh kilometers with regular maintainance.
26th October 2009
mondymk3 hows the engine performance ??? FE?? off road capabilities..i'm eyeing on one of patrol.. 25th October 2009
beejay You still owe me a ride. Kidding.
Happy car.
19th October 2009
4x4addict Hi Khan,
Thanks man. Got lucky with this one.
9th October 2009
khan_sultan Wow, this is news 4x4 addict. So you have been shopping quietly.

Looks GREAT.
8th October 2009
4x4addict Hi mate, I bought it few weeks back from the Australian High Commission. Mechanically it is in excellent condition. Cosmetically I need to touch up a few scratches, paint the rims, clean out the interiors, etc.. 7th October 2009
Blue Thunder Hey, 4X4addict, this is my dream off-roader ! Have you bought this recently?
The vehicle seems to be in excellent condition. More details please !
7th October 2009