Exhaust:
  • N/A
Drivetrain:
  • N/A
Weight reduction & transfer:
  • N/A
Suspension, wheels & tires:
  • Stock 14" wheels with JK torando
  • Changed to 15" Stock alloys for sometime now on PLATI alloys on Yokohama Es 100.size is 195/60/15
  • Sparco Mudflaps
  • Yellow painted brake calipers
Interior:
Tailor made art leather seats with the Punto logo

Exterior:
A small vinyl in the front bumper(now removed)
next is mesh grill
front seats

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
PICT0215.jpg front seats IMG_0542.jpg IMG_0557.jpg IMG_0543.jpg IMG_0671.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: vigneshram
Created: 16th October 2009 08:14
Last Modified: 5th March 2019 15:53
Views: 4085
Comments: 8

Comments
Author Comment Date
sumobom4 Hey great seat covers, man! I am looking to put in something similar in my Punto after the monsoon. They look PU leather - am I right? Can you let me know if this is a nationally available brand of seat covers that I can get fixed in Bombay/Pune. Also how much was the cost? 7th July 2010
whizzkid_ram Hi vignesh, u had done ICE for ur punto from teknocrat? i planned to do ICE in TEKNOKRAT for my swift.. I bought everything from compos to amps from Mumbai. Only yet to buy MDF, spacer ring for front & some wiring stuff.. So, Bala can do the installation alone? & regarding Bala howz his TUNING knowledge?

Thanks.
5th June 2010
vigneshram removed it.even i started liking it without the vinyl.so removed it.will post pics soon.and thanks for the feedback guys 5th May 2010
benbsb29 Did you really need to go in for the Audi look? Kinda spoils the other good mods you've done on the car. 5th May 2010
.anshuman I do not like the black vinyl strip on the bumper, it spoils the whole design and makes the car look like a cheap wanna be Audi.

The Alloys and Seat covers look nice.
21st April 2010
nick17s what is the cost of seat covers ?? 10th March 2010
vigneshram thank u very much goblin saab 8th February 2010
Games Goblin the seat covers goes well with the interior of the car! 8th February 2010